Reviews for Organic
Guest chapter 22 . 1/9/2015
please continue this.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
I think this is awesome! I really wish you would update it sometime. It has great potential because, one: I have never seen this done before, and two: you tweaked the plot so it wasn't exactly the same as the original.
LenoraLana chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
Yep this is definitely a different spin on things, which is good. I mean, if things still followed the same plot as the TV series rigidly, it would look more like a ripoff. But this is taking its own unique twists and turns, which I feel is what makes it good and interesting. Because I'm not quite sure what's going to happen next or how, hehe.

I'm glad Dinobot didn't hurt Waspy much, though I had a feeling he wasn't going to anyway. Now Waspy is off the hook, though he's more helpless than ever. I'm actually glad that Dinobot got both of the disks in the end, because I kinda like it that THAT is staying pretty much the same. Plus it makes things a little less complex. Waspy probably wouldn't know what the heck to do with the disk he had anyway... even if he did end up getting the other one somehow.

So Silverbolt and BlackArachia have met. That is sweet, and definitely different from the way they'd met in the show. Will they still develop feelings for each other? Time will tell I guess.

Yup Tarantulas is definitely a clever arachnoid. Only he would be able to figure things out, lol. So... does this mean he will be able to reverse the process? Is he going to be able to reverse the process on himself to make himself turn back into a robot? That would be interesting and terrible if it happened, because it would give him an unfair advantage. LOL

I enjoyed the parts with Dinobot. Beginning to consider his options, rethink his loyalities... very interesting indeed. The dialogue between him and Optimus, as well as his conversation with Megatron, were excellent.

By the way, I remember you once told me that someone said they "enjoyed this story for the slash". I know that nothing was REALLY going on, of course, but... that part where Megatron accused Rhinox of trying to rape Inferno had me kinda O_O haha.

Anyway I'll try reading the next chapter soon.
LenoraLana chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
OMG what's wrong with Cheetor? Will that be revealed in the next chapteR? I shall have to take a look. XD

Plenty of stuff going on in this chapter. Poor Waspy, I feel kinda bad for him in some ways. I wonder what will happen when Dinobot catches up with him, if he does.

This is definitely an interesting take on Silverbolt. I loved the conversation between him and Terrorsaur. I feel a little bad for Silverbolt, although he definitely has to stop blaming himself so much.

Hehe, nice. Tarantulas found out what the things on his arms are for. XD That's awesome. It was also kinda funny the way his own security program doesn't recogize him.

I also like how Rhinox is getting a chance to play doctor. He does seem to be the one most qualified for the job. I just hope nobody will end up getting a really, really serious injury, or end up needing stiches or anything. Then again, that could be interesting in some ways if that did happen. XD

And what is BlackArachnia gonna do? This should be interesting too, hehe.

OMG Quickstrike oogling Airazor, hehe. I figure he would be the type to drool over the ladies, especially since he had a thing for BlackArachnia in one of the episodes. That's kinda cute in some ways. XD Is he and Tigatron going to duke it out in a later chapter? bwahaha

Anyway I'll try to read the next chapter soon.
LenoraLana chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Wow, this is pretty interesting. (lol I decided to read this a bit more becuase I was looking at some of the pictures I used in one of my videos, and I love the organic Maximals every time I look at them. XD )

Anyway... good lord it seems like everybody keeps getting hurt left and right, lol. Then again that's not too different from the show, because everybody was always getting hurt/damaged there, too. This is simply a bit more serious because they're humanoid now.

I liked the fact that Waspy got one disk and Dinobot got the other. Puts a nice spin on things, and it gives Waspy something more to do instead of flying around or getting blown up all the time.

I also liked the truce that they developed between them, for Inferno's sake. Definitely an interesting twist on events, hehe. I am hoping that Silverbolt will still decide to join the Maximals though. XD

I might read the next chapter in a little bit.
blindlilly chapter 22 . 1/17/2010
hope your block leaves soon. also you could do a side luck!
LenoraLana chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Heh, I remember you telling me on skype that someone said they "read this story for the slash". Maybe in some ways I can begin to see, in this chapter, how it might loosely look like that from a certain point of view. Specifically when Inferno and Rattrap are wrestling, and there is mention of their faces being close together, and Inferno can smell Rattrap's "cheesy breath" on his face. XD

Plus I presume that the part where Dinobot is thinking about how Terrorsaur is vain, and about how no longer "has a pretty face" that might be taken the wrong way, too XD

Anyway I think it's definitely an interesting twist on what happened in the episodes at the very start of Season 2 of Beast Wars. I do like the fact that Optimus didn't die/go missing, and Terrorsaur and Scorponok are still alive.

I also like the twist that the Vok found a better method, so to speak, than just torching the planet. I know that the Maximals and Predacons dont' really like it, but I'm just saying that it's interesting to see that the Vok came up with a better, non-violent approach in this case. XD

I guess that's all I have to say about this chapter.
LenoraLana chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Wow that chapter was certainly long. Hehe maybe it was a bit... slow in places, but I'd say you did an excellent job in keeping everyone in character.

I bet it was tricky to write, considering there are so many characters that you had to write reactions for. I applaud your ability to write that much and keep everyone in character. I'm not sure if I would have had the patience or the attention-span to write something like this.

Anyway I think it's a good chapter overall. I'll read the next one later if I have time.
LenoraLana chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Hehe I think it's interesting. And the time/setting is a perfect way to kick things off. XD I noticed a few spelling errors here and there but otherwise it's good. Especially everyone's reactions to finding out they're human now.

I only read chapter 1 so far but I'll read more when I get to it.
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 21 . 6/8/2009
Found your story last night and read it. Have to admit, this is a different twist to the Transformers turning human bit. I'll follow it again whenever it is you get over the writer's block.

Wasn't going to say, initially, but I actually find myself hoping that you will keep Starscream around instead of doing what other writers do and get rid of him shortly after bringing him in. I'm not suggesting you reform him, but maybe find a way to bring him under control. That would be rather amusing.
femalesupersaiyan5 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I have a question. Are you ever going to finish this story? because I really want to read the rest.
I'X'A Wolf chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
so scorponok habit move to his teeth (hope they had dentist), and how about waspinator ? don't forget that in the cartoon, he get blown up, burned, smashed, pummeled, shot, squished, shredded, and butchered. will he stay that way ?
I'X'A Wolf chapter 21 . 4/5/2009
the story went great so far, i wonder if they went back to their original body, unless you permanently make them human of course. i have a request, can you draw a human version of nightscream ? if you didn't like it you didn't have to, im just curious about the human version of the beast machine's cast
I'X'A Wolf chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
nice story, and poor tarantulas! i seen your art in , can you make a story about human grievous (including him turning into a human) and the effect on the clone wars ?
Freak-who-is-freakishly-freaky chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
this is such a cool fic! i'm a big fan now. i got an idea: MegatronXInferno! you like? i thought you were gonna do it but now it seems like you won't, at this point, anyway [(that's what she said)(don't ask...)]. it would be so funny, i reckon. and CUTE! might be a bit hard to keep them in character, but a challenge is a challenge. i challenge you, organic! lol, scuse the pun.

moving right along...

"sun-cheese, lolly-cheese and rain-cheese. everything that's cheese is what i feel about CHEESE!"

let's see Meggzy say THAT! lol. if he were drunk that would be easier... among other things... *hint hint* (dirty mind)