Reviews for Mark of Thorns
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
This is brilliant!
Felt a shiver down my spine when I was reading Wang Ryuusen's unfortunate but most deserving fate.
The relationship between Reishin and Kouyuu is so special and you've captured it perfectly!
blueberry761 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
That was sooooooo good! It really shows how much reishin would do for kouyuu. And how much he loves him!
Rinix14 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Amzaing honestly I love this story...I have read it like a hunred times already lol ;P
Hesunohana chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
really beautiful. bravo !
kimeeehhh chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I hope you continue with this story. It is very interesting and I enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to find out what will happen next .
AcornsareDangerous chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
It is very great since my favorite characters are Kouyuu and Reishin.
Blue Rubin chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
wow...that was so marvelous. That was so captivating, and brilliant, and well written. I love Reishin, his one of my favorite caracters. That was extremely well written. I love it. It was absolutely the best fic about Reishin that I have ever read. And Kouyuu was brilliant as well, and cute! Absolutley brilliant work!
Yuna Isabella Seitta chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I admired the way you put out all uyour ideas in the papers. Hope we can be aquaitances in the future

-Yuna Isabella Seitta-
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
interesting
star chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
aw I really like this story. Reishin and kouyuu were a little outta character, but thats ok I still like this story anyway. :)
sumomo0476 chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Hi ice-dwine. I was never really into Reishin's character in the beginning. Well, not that I didn't like him but I wasn't really into him either, you know? But your fics about him and Kouyuu made me think about the hidden depths that he might have which the anime (and maybe the manga) may not have explored yet. And yes, there must be more to his adoption of Kouyuu than brother-worship. After reading your fics, I can so believe that he must love his adopted son. Maybe he just doesn't know how to show it.

Do you have more of these? _
Arsenix chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
BRAVO!
freya kurenai chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
...Reishin you... love this fic, hope you do more for this fandom!
Venedy chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
I'm so touched with this fic! Poor koryuu...but i m glad reishin sama found him. oh.. and he is so protective too! It's funny seeing him complaint of having to look after koryuu even when he was so worried of him. I love chibi koryuu! Thankx alot! And I love this community too! THANKX EVERYONE!
MokonaYi chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Wow, I watched this anime recently and is very fond of Kouyuu. Thanks for making such a good fanfic, if you happen to write another one, be sure to tell me because you are a very good writer. Thanks!