Reviews for Once, a long time ago
exo12brown chapter 6 . 4/6
It's just so perfect !
pipinheart chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
A lovely piece...loved it.
G.G chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
I know I am a little late reading this, but better late than never! Especially for this gem! I actually screamed at that laat little sentence, knowing Dean needed John, but knowing John was leaving. I absolutely loved this story; and hated John with a vengeance. And isn't that what a good story does? Makes the reader feel things.
So good on you! Well done, this really was very good.
Psycho33 chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
WOW! That was packed full of awesome. Thank you. I cried and I hated John and was holding my breath reading at one point. I appreciate your sharing your story. I wildly enjoyed it, and glad i came across it years after you wrote it.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
So damned heartbreaking and so damned GOOD! Thank you for this, honey...just...WOW!

*Sobs in joy and pain*

Thank you...

*HUGS*

Mandy
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Actually, you had TWO RD references! *Laughs* 'We may have something special' and 'smoke me a kipper' - GOSH, I miss the Dwarf! Only got to see up to season three *cries*

Great dear! I love this story!

*Runs back to it*

*Smishes*

Mandy
Anne1013 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
"I wasn't waiting for mum to come back. I was waiting for you." What a fantastic line. Wonderful, rich, story. Can't wait to read you others.

Anne
J chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
Wow.. just, wow.. that was amazing. There was such a heavy feeling in my heart while reading this.. your writing had such a nice, intense atmosphere. It really draws you in.

I thought you did a wonderful job with John's characterization. Too many fics give him an oversimplified cardboard cut-out personality, but you really managed to capture his complexities. I'm impressed.
cal chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
What an ending! Poor Dean, can just imagine the look in his eyes when Sam tells him John's gone again. Poor Sam for that matter, having to be the one to tell him, and poor John for having to leave! Heart-wrenching angst, stomach-churning action - a fantastic read, thank you!
cal chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
yikes! angst galore, and a cliffie to end all cliffies! moving on before i pass out from the tension... great read!
cal chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
heehee - I'll be back for breakfast! I'v never read much over here - found too many fics I just don't like, but I think you might've converted me! Lovely, dark story - sick!Dean, seriously, SERIOUSLY pissed off Sam and a Pastor Jim who really does seem to combine preaching with hunting... great! (Best of all, I don't have to wait for updates!)
MidgeVS5 chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Oh boy, you do know how to write a great story. Compelling, rivetting, emotional and spell-binding.

I may have only just found this story but I've read it and its predecessor in one go, and loved every single minute of both of them.

I hope that you continue to write Supernatural fanfics, as I will be on the look out for them in future. Well done on a fantastic bit of writing.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Loved it! It's now one of my favorites. Loved the interaction between John and Dean towards the end. Keep up the good work!
moonlight80 chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
I never reviewed this, but It's a wonderful story. Very much something Dean would do. The end was sad, and unfortunately, also something that would happen. Very awesome, thank you for sharing.
Birdie chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
I loved your story. Thought you had Dean down to a T and loved the relationship between John and the boys.

Thanks so much, enjoying your stories Very much

Bird x