Reviews for Advising Robert
TheDemonShadow chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aw. Cute. Chase has always seemed kinda... bent. lol I loved how House comforted Wilson.
Fenrik chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I don't think you used too many semicolons! I use many myself. Semicolons are our friends... okay, that sounded weird... but anyway, i really like your style. You're awesome.

Sora
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
*points and laughs at Chase*

Dammit, now I feel bad for him... I loved Wilson's threat.
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
sweet
Sophia Riddle chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
two down, only Foreman to go. Now that could be an interesting conversation

that's all you could think, Wilson? your lover had one more person fell in love with him, and that's what you think?

he's getting Housely..
anne onymous chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I never thought I would have to give this note to anyone in the world, because semicolons are so often overlooked and unused, but: LAY OFF THE SEMICOLONS. Here's just one of the many examples of semicolon overuse I found in your story:

"Wilson’s greeting is formal; he doesn’t know Chase all that well even though he’s worked alongside him for a while; the Australian doctor’s asked him for a couple of consults and they’ve made small talk at a couple of conventions when they ran into each other; at one of them they’d used the same janitor’s closet for some… physical examinations; Chase had nearly wet himself when Wilson mentioned it later on that evening and Wilson has to struggle not to laugh as memories of his expression come to mind."

Almost all, if not all of these semicolons could be periods without altering the sentences. Look up rules of punctuation in general, and you'll already be well on the way to writing readable stories.
Californiaquail chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
“What’s he like? In bed, I mean.”

“Go home, Chase.”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

This was fun.