Reviews for Nightmares
Hermione Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
OMG,i LOVED parings were all is one of the BEST fanfics I've read.
Anakin779 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
WOW! loved every part of it except the part where Harry and Ron R U know what. So good and descriptive though!
ChicaDeMorelia chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This is hilarious! It's the perfect Dramione epilogue! And I was not expecting that Harry/Ron in there, so that was great. I love it!
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I enjoyed this a lot. It's a great twist on the epilogue. It made me giggle. :) xx
dovakini-1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Ha like your version better!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
RON AND HARRY NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am not against same sex couples my best friend is gay but the can not be together. Put ron with lavender and harry with cho on another note DRAMIONE!DRAMIONE!DRAMIONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I agree with you. I love your story. The perfect little H/D one shot.
asd chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
it is worst !
radi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this it is awesome. Just add some more please. I am dying to know what happens to Draco's hair! Over all, I loved every-thing about your short story. :)
Fiona lify chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Nightmares
"Bye Hugo and rose!" I yelled. Tears streamed down my eyes. It was just painful to see my dear children go away. Ron, my husband, said,"ready to go dear?"
"Noo!" I yelled. I opened my eyes. Draco Malfoy, my husband was leaning over me.
"Same nightmare?"he asked. I nodded.
"Well, breakfast is ready, and Ginny made it,"said Draco.
"Then Harry's here!"I said happily. Draco smiled. Ever since Draco and I got married, he and Harry, my second best friend, became good friends.
"Isn't there something today?"I teased Draco.
"Well, it's the wedding of course. Harry and Ginny's wedding,"replied Draco.
"So you're not a forgetful head like Ron is,"I said. Draco rolled his eyes at me.
"Hey Hermione!"exclaimed Ginny, eating with Harry.
"What's up, gin?"asked Hermione.
"The big day!"cried Harry and Ginny at the same time. They giggled and kissed a little.
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hahaha I love it! I really hated the epilogue; thanks for turning it around! :D
lousiana chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
perfect short story:D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is so awesome! I made all of my friends (who didn't like Ron-Hermione pairing) read this and it cracked all of them up... This is so awesome... I'm still teary eyed from all the laughing... Thanks for writing this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012