Reviews for I Don't Like Your Girlham!
Sandy x Maxwell 4ever chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
HEY HEY you you I don't like your girlham

No way no way I think you need a new one

HEY HEY you you I could be your girlham!

Lol You have to have to have to continue this! Your story's are just so addicting! If you don't continue I will neddle you to death! lol jk but for reals continue!
Cinderpaw11 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
I love the 'Toodle this B*' part
Amberules777 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I like the stroy and even though Stan rocks and I LOVE HIM I think Crystal and Stan go real well
Amberules777 chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Nice

Amber:*growls* SHE TOOK...STAN!

So what

Amber:*eats Crystal* yummy

AMBER YOU CANNABAL!SPIT HER OUT RIGHT NOW!

Amber:*spits and Crystal and stalks Stan*
hamtaro1224 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
so the story's done? it doesn't say who the brown & white hamster is!
Fuyu Hakumei chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
- Yay! You updated! - I can't wait for your next chapter. . I knew Flora was evil!...Ok so maybe I thought she was a stupid ditz .' but still! . Evil in a preppy package! Well anyways this chapter was great. I hope you update soon so the result of the evil preppy ham against Crystal will come out.
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
"TOODLES THIS BITCH!" LMAO, that was great.

Damn your cliffhanger! Damn it to hell! :shakes fist at chu:

Good chapter! Update plese! :D
LuckyRyo chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
YAY _! you finally updated. love the idea.

Jingle was funny in this chapter.

PS: I have an idea, since Crystal and Sandy don't trust Flora, they should follow her around seeing what she does when she not around Stan, or they hire Nin-ham to do their dirty work. Just a thought.

Update soon!

Sayonara Sucker! JK
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Cool ending! I didn't exspect the ham-hams to be there! Please review soon! So...how ya been?
Awsomewriter123 chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
(Fireworks go off in the background as a parade goes down the street holding a banner that reads 'YAY FOR UPDATES!') The new chapter's here!

This chapter was hilarious, especially the part with Crystal, Sandy, and Jingle. Nice cliffhanger at the end too. I wonder who the other hamster is. Please update soon!
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
HOLY SHIT THIS TOOK ME A WHILE! O_O

sorry crys, i've been REAL busy lately ((stupid exams, stupid skool, stupid redemption week... -_-)) and i haven't had time to read basically ANYTHING!

but ive got some free time on my hands now ((freaking miracle)) so ill read all 3 chappies now!

oh yea, fav bit HAS to be "EXTREME!"

lmao! classic! i'd SO do that! XD
Ribbongurl613 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Oh! Crystal must be really pissed right now!
Fuyu Hakumei chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
- I love this story so much update soon I can't stand the suspense of whats going to happen next! .
RAWRitsMark chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
COOL chapter ! XP it was funny how stan was hanging on for his life while crystal and sandy didnt even notice XD thats not something that would happen to often XP i wonder what will happen next! DONT KEEP US IN SUSPENSE UPDATE SON!

-m a r k
RAWRitsMark chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
ohh i wonder whats going to happen nexT! XD well that wont be long cuz theres still one more chapter to review! :]

ps: flora sounds like an overly preppy prep O_o