Reviews for The Importance of Negotiating
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I loved it! Very in character!
Clumsy Firefly chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
That was great! Loved it :)
cybercat08 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really like this story. The relationship between Galinda and Elphie is fun and sweet. I love the idea that Elphie could literally hand over her soul to Galinda and then be empty inside.

you did a great job.
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is quite probably one of my favorite Gelphie stories of all time (and I've read A LOT). The idea is brilliant and cute, and they were fabulously in character. Brava. )

Mirsha chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love this; it's extremely well written and is so sweet. I also think the charaterisation is spot on. Well done :-)
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
your stories are awesome
Holly chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Aww, fluffy goodness. I really liked it; well written, and one of my favourite pairings.
Japple Jacks chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This is very interesting. I loved thew whole thing! You should write more...
Zarrian chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
As you said before, I'm now surprised that you bothered with it - it being Elphinda

and all

I don't care about pairings in a story most the time. I care about how well they're written. And your stories are well written. Great job hun!

~Shiloh D
Kyra Aska chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This story is very well written and creates a new and interesting spin on the relationship between Elphaba and Glinda.

Very well done :)
Love That Wicked chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I would say your muse is back. That was awesome! Here's hoping the tempermental bugger sticks around so you can give us more great Gelphies!
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I loved that. It was wonderfully clever, and well written. Write more, this was amazing!
TheWarrior12 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This story is so sweet. Great job!

I loved this line,

Galinda threw her arms around Elphaba, pulling the other girl flush against her. “Oh, Elphie, I always knew you had a soul!” she squealed, laying kisses on every inch of Elphaba’s face she could get her lips on. “I just knew you had a soul!”

Elphaba kissed her, pulling the parchment out of Galinda’s hand. She threw the parchment on the floor behind her. “Only when I’m with you, my sweet,”