Reviews for Reproduce
That's what happens when you don't use condoms!
PLEASE CONTINUE! This is such a good story an makes me laugh every chapater
sgriffin chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
u should really finish this
Yaoi lover chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Sasuke should have been the seme and natuto the uke!*_* i just cant imagine naruto being the seme n dat relationship and wud rader have sasuke as seme!
Leilsel97 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Well, I can't say I didn't laugh. Cause I mean... Come on. Orochimaru was in his knee. I don't know why but that's freaking hilarious! Please do write a chapter addressing the fact that Naruto performed a surgery on Sasuke to impregnate him without consent cause that bit isn't so funny, but I liked the rest of it!
AzureSnowfall chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Haha I read this a long time ago, and it is still funny re-reading it now. I remembered hoping that you will write one chapter on how Naruto would deal with Sasuke's mood swings. It would be hilarious! XD
It's kind of sad you dropped this.
Anyway, thank you for writing this! :)
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Nice job I think it's funny! _
JellyBeanBo chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Holy macaroni you need to come back and update. There's always room for hilarious NaruSasu fics! (And then there's the fact that Naruto's ending this year... and I don't even know whether to feel happy or bawl my eyes out).

Anyways, awesome job as always!
ObsidianGoddess chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Crazy-Hime chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
This was still F'ckin HILARIOUS! I was laughing all the time even though Ive already read this a tons of time. ;3
blackbloodywolf chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
ok... more?
Kostuszka chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
That was so interesting, please give us more
Emmpeace19 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Oh please continue this story it's way to good to leave it there!
OnLyMinO chapter 4 . 4/28/2013