Reviews for 804 I hate you! I loathe you! I despise you!
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Aw... *sighs happily* I was hoping he was going to propose quite soon. As stupid as this may sound, but maybe getting married will solve their problems as far as any residual insecurities on both sides are concerned. It's just that they've been so happy together, but considering where they've been before, simply being together just didn't seem like it was enough for them. I'm sure the next chapter will be great; bring on the elder Gilmores to kill the light-heartedness that surrounds their engagement right now! ;-)
Karina Graham chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I got turned on to your extra season a couple days ago by a good friend and I must say that you are the closest to writing like AsP did in the old days that I have ever seen. You have an amazing talent. Keep up the amazing work.

And don't worry about making references that only a small few understand. That is one of the aspects that made AsP so great. Keep it up. It's amazing
LL-MatchMadeInHaven chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
are you by any chance Amy Sherman Palladino?...:)

I love this episode so much..so many things happened in it..

- The teaser was hilarious...the whole Jane thing was awesome...

- Lorelai and Sookie conversation about Luke, the whole "us" thing..

- then April/Lorelai bonding...

- April asking Luke whether he loves Lorelai and want to marry her...

- April/Rory bonding..

- The summer carnival..and kirk

- Rory's new job

- Then the highlight, Luke asking Loralei to Marry him...

everything in this episode was great...AudiRox, hats off to you
flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Loved this segment. I am so glad Rory and Lorelai wanted to have a movie night/sleepover with April. I could just picture it, lol. So glad Rory is moving back closer to home. And lastly, I thought the proposal was really well done. It wasn't over the top or corny. It was perfect.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
Hmm... so I am guessing Rory is applying for a new job to get away from the campaign trail. April and Lorelai going through the pictures from New Mexico and trying to find a picture of Luke smiling was funny. It was so nice to see April and Rory talking... and possibly conspiring. Hehe.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
A lot of stuff went on in this segment. Liked the question April asked Luke. Sookie and Lorelai had a nice little convo as well. I liked Lorelai also thinking about marriage when she was talking to Sookie. It was nice that Rory surprised Lorelai.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hee! The road trip was hilarious! Luke threw Jane out the window! So funny. I could totally picture them acting that way too.
loversgilmore21 chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
i almost cried at the scene where luke proposes

i'm being uber sensitve today

okay sorry i just had to say
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
good chapter & more please
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
RiskaSG chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Okay, you got me. Thought I could squeeze in another episode between lunch and laundry. So, here I am. I hope you're ashamed about it.

The teaser was hilarious, I totally loved it, just like a good episode teaser, you're bringing back memories here. Thanks! The first scene of this eppy were great, well, it's a bit shocking to find out Luke murdered Jane, but next to that - pleasant read.

"Well, it becomes an issue when I wake up at 3 in the morning and rush in only to find myself falling into the toilet." Oh yes. Don't get me started. I can tell stories, what do I say - novels!

Now, that April looks really positively surprised is a surprise for me, just like Lorelai telling Sookie they started to bond and April saying Lorelai "is so cool". The preview was a real tease. Mean.

April interogating Luke made me feel for Luke. I hate that annoying little brat, bääh. (You do a good job writing her though - she's just as precocious and snotty and tedious as she was on the show. Ugh again.)

The Lorelai and Sookie talk was cute, I like them together, doing girl talk *nods*

Rory's back! (Now really all my specs proved to be wrong no screaming and jumping up and down. I'm a bad spec-maker)I missed her. Sure she and Lorelai talked on the phone, but having her back back is much better. And of course I wonder what the secret mission is and of course I hope it has something to do with Richard and Emily. (I'm easy to see through, I know *shrugs* ... and just some lines later you destroy my hopes. Still in Europe for two weeks *sulks a little*)

The talk between Lorelai and Rory was great, I'm glad Rory isn't thrilled thrilled about her job, that would've been unrealistic somehow, but she sees that journalism is a two edged affair.

Wonderful to "see" Rory and Lane back together and man, I'm so dumb, stupid, of course - Logan. How could I impossibly not think about him? Still - I wonder what she really was doing in Hartford. At least I'm in good company, Lane and Lorelai do too ;)

Well, my guess about Rory: Maybe something to do with old Huntzenberger. A job for his company maybe? Closer to SH?

The festival was fun, I love the townies, you did a great catch on them, the way they talk and act and stuff.

And - caramba - eventually I guess something right- Hartford Courant. That sounds great, I dunno why the girls aren't thrilled first place. At least they're thrilled at once that Luke proposed (Sigh, I see my last hope of happy Lorelai and Jason fade away), I'm glad they are and hopefully everything will work out fine.

Now, I can't wait for the next chapter. Once again, my guesses, I dunno, I'm just looking forward to it, especially on having Emily and Richard back and hopefully some more family energy and with April back in New Mexico and hence out of sight and just - I'm sure it'll be a good read. You really know how to write a good episode that has everything from drama to humour!

Now, I really, really have to do the laundry. Sighs.
bella carisJJ chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
Lovely episode...I love crazy town events and I could picture everything you wrote there...Lukes proposal couldnt have been more perfect, thanks so much!
Like2CUHappy chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
ooh. ooh. Update update. i donno why im repeating myself, but its really fun.