Reviews for The Falcon and the Frog II
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
I still read this and want to cry!
A Fan chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
You know when you spend most of your teenage and adult life running around in tights, is it any shock that so many of them turn gay? Just a question. Anyway love the story, it is awsome!
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
So tear jerking, and you should do a Power Rangers: Legacy Rangers fiction. I'd love to see that happen with these characters. _ I read all the way through before commenting and I gotta say that I love it. Due to you; I am a Tommy-Adam fan! THANK YOU! Always knew that Adam had the worst of luck but ending up with Tommy made up for it. _
OrianPrime92 chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
HEY! I wanna hear the rest of the story Tommy was telling Sam. XDDD
mikepd chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
I'm gonna be honest I like the way you ended your story it was a good story and I can't say it was bad. The Power Rangers have a long history and I like the way you used it to help build on your story. I hope to read another Power Ranger slash from you soon...i just can't believe there are almost no Rocky/Jason or Jason/Adam...oh well
George2Bob1 chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
love the story
Teufelkind chapter 16 . 1/17/2009
This was a GREAT fic! I really enjoyed it! :)
SuseCutesy89 chapter 16 . 10/25/2008
lol...i love this chapter...i cant believe its the end of the whole thing...you should write another story...id bow to you if you did...
Chylea3784 chapter 16 . 10/25/2008
It is sad to see a story end. However, I think you accomplished what you set out to do. Well done and thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
PinkRangerV chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
Not saying it...not saying it...

Aww! How sweet...:)
auerlia chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
aw love this story. Tommy and Adam are the best. Also love Jason,Andros and Rocky.
zeo knight chapter 15 . 10/4/2008
love it
Chylea3784 chapter 15 . 10/4/2008
I absolutely LOVED this chapter. The kids are exactly the way I'd have imagined them, given the pairings. I can't wait to see what's next for the Legacy Rangers and their parents. Update soon!
PinkRangerV chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
:O

O.

M.

G!

I LOVE YOU! This is GREAT!
auerlia chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
go rangers they don't much of power rangers these days but i grew up watch the seasons. love this story update soon plz.