Reviews for Advice for Life
saphire chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
dont no if you'll ever read this but this is the favourite thing i have ever read on f.f it always makes me smile)
FrogsofChocolate chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
hehe, so fluffy! lubbed it.
FrogsofChocolate chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Oh my gosh! Moldie Voldie! Me and my friend were talking about what stuff I could put in my fic: Me- "when they face voldemort he'll be outside of his tiki hut tanning, with a facial mask on..."

Her- "that green stuff that looks like mold?"

Me- "Yeah, they can call him Moldie Voldie" yeah when I read your thing about Moldie Voldie it weirded me out...
Mia chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
I just found this little ficlet (if you call it that) and it's so cute! Very short, but it delivered a great message and I hope I find more little gems like this one in the future!
Switch chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
Uber cool. The combat boots were a nice touch and I loff Draco's description of Ginny.
Jeru chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
Beautiful fanfic!

One of the best I had ever read..!

Go on like this!
Ashes Forgotten chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
Cute.
spangle mangle chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
*sighs* Wow... I love this story. :D
jennifer chapter 2 . 9/27/2001
that was so good hurry with the story that i'm betting will touch on all of the advice in this. or at least i hope.
LaBelleBleu chapter 2 . 9/25/2001
aw soo sweet i luv it but i like ginny's views better! luv alwayz DLA!
icediamond chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
kawaii! (and I love the way Draco advises to run through the village covered with mud *snickers* I can just see that happening *pause* Wait, did I say *snickers*? I meant *drools* Wait a sec, he is naked under there, right? :) But I love the way Ginny and Draco hate admitting they love each other. *beams* They make such a cute couple, don't they? :)
Draco no Jikan chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Woooowww...cool. Strange, but cool. After all these fanfics about D/G I forgot that in the book, Draco (who stole my name) is a really big ass to everyone and stuff. And would never like Gin. Oh well. HE STOLE MY NAME! I had it first. For I am the dragon of time! AHAHAHA! oooooh Draco in leather!
judith.c chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
thats so sweet!
Whirling Fire chapter 2 . 9/15/2001
Funny but sweet.
Gabrielle Alan chapter 2 . 9/4/2001
*claps* I know you've probably heard this but put all those things into a damn funny story
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »