Reviews for Ten Things I Learned While Saving The World
shadowblitz chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
wa you are amazing lol

I didn't think Penelo could be THIS interesting. I mean, I have nothing against the girl, but seriously, you definitely do her justice. Despite some of the OOCness of some caracters, I love the way you wrote this, and can't imagine it better.

*runs off to read more*
bluebearsg chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is very well written.

You gave Penelo a voice that she lacked on the game.

Well done! :)
Sash'Rahaal chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This made me laugh, and then made go "aw" at the end...then laugh at the -very- end. I love these little side stories and oneshots you write for XII
Quelara chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really do enjoy your writing. Your fanfictions are always so well written and I chuckled a few times at this. Keep up the great work.
Delylah chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Enjoyed this very much. I especially like the way you portray Penelo and Vaan in this...their antics are hilarious, and I like the brother/sister relationship more than a romantic relationship between them. And the way you described them in the end, as two halves of the same person, was fitting.
Basched chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
"Drop and roll!"

That had me in stitches! I totally pictured Pen pushing Basch's face in the snow!

It's all very funny. As soon as I saw the 5th title, I cracked up! Simple and actually something I thought to myself when I played the game. Actual words in my head were "Eggh, but he stinks like **it!" :)

Ever think of doing the same "10 things I learnt whilst saving the world" from the other characters POV? "Daddy Basch?"
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
You've utterly re-directed my day to a sunny, brighter prospect with:

Pulling off Balthier's trait of being a not-so-closet-prig with comedic excellence.

Giving Vaan (even if he is a Viera/innuendo-spouting dolt) the best one-liners (and attempts at, quite literally, 'burning' Dalmasca's Queen ;P).

Showing just how much personality Fran can bring, in the most subtle moves, of course. ;)

Touching the fact that Ashe can be just as priggish (or even more) as Balthier. And that Basch knows ways other than getting hopelessly plastered the night before kicking the arse of a Mist-mongering Emperor.

Comparing Vaan and Larsa. With fall-off-the-chair worthy laughter.

Making it known that Ba'Gamnan's hygiene is as we all, secretly assume it to be: Lax.

And, last (but definitely not least) rounding it all off with a lovely conclusion... 'specially with a perfect, final word. XD

Keep the excellence comin'!
Tieza chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Wow. Brilliant. D This story had me chuckling throughout, and smiling by the end. I enjoyed reading it very much. )

I love Balthier, even when he's being cranky. D And Penelo in this fic was excellent. Vaan will always be an idiot, but that's part of his charm. I think he was written well, too.

Thank you for a wonderful read. D
Madj chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I got a real kick out of this one. I love Penelo, although I suppose that could be a reaction to all the people who hate her. I do tend to be contrary on that sort of thing. LOL. Actually I'm one of the (very) few Penelo/Balthier shippers, but this story just cracked me up because even though in some ways (as you admit) it kind of goes against certain scenes of the game, it's very, very funny. If that makes any sense.

This was my favorite line, even better than the "metal thong.":

“Penelo, please,” he exhaled under his breath, turning over under his make shift blanket to go to sleep. “If I did that on purpose, I would have aimed it at Ashe.”

Heh!
Icebox Plums chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I loved it! Penelo doesn't see a whole lot of action in the game... you know what? You've converted me.

Kudos for one of the first (good) fics not based on romance but with a great romantic thing going on. The humor was so funny... I actually laughed out loud. I don't usually do that, you know.

!Favorite'd!

-nohaydeque-
Touch of Gray chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Love. And Amazingness.

That's all I have to say.

But that last one - aww. So poignant and yet funny at the same time. There were so many unanswered questions at the end of XII, and I loved this so much.

(And woo-hoo! I've converted someone to Penelo-fangirling!)
squirtcakes chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Can I just tell you that I love you? Your writing style makes me happy, and it is always a grandly fun thing to see that there are in fact, intelligent people on Fanfiction. It is very refreshing.
Kusabi Makabe chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Whoa. This is great! I love how you wrote...well, everyone. Penelo more so than the others. :) I liked the whole "Daddy Basch" thing - that was really cute. Excellent work!
crazygunbladergirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
this was really funny! i love balthier a lot, but i love how you made him all bitter and mean. good job!
light ascetic chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
...you left penelo 20 levels behind? mines 20 levels in front... XD

well, this is very well written, i think you've captured penelo's character in your writing perfectly!

my favourite bit would have to be the hi-potion bit at the beginning!