Reviews for Drops of Jupiter
23naley12scott chapter 45 . 4/5
Wonderful! Thanks. A sequel would be awesome!
Well I have to admit that after the Vegas wedding, I didn't have much faith for a truly romantic story and by the end, I was convinced and it was great. I loved your details when describing emotions and thoughts. The only thing is at the end, it was kind of sad to me that they were in tree hill. I think it would've been much better to stay in New York with friends and family all
Together and they could've still spent a lot of time vacationing in tree hill. It was just a little too cliche for me that they moved there. But over all, it was a cute story and I really enjoyed reading it.
Im so sad reading this chapter! It took so long to get somewhere good and it was over just like that. I feel for him because you can only be rejected so much without finally feeling like you can't do it anymore. But, still I think that he overreacted to what happened. He didn't even let her speak and explain. Usually I would be mad thinking he should've given her the benefit of the doubt, but in this case, it's hard to say that after the way she's treated him up to this point. He may have even understood more if she would've been honest about her trust issues, that way he'd know it's her working through issues and not about him. But then again, it's hard to do that, so I'm torn on who's side to be on! Which is completely rare in a story and I love it. I love that you've left me torn haha.
I just can't right now. Of course I have to keep reading and see where this goes but right now he just seems like a buffoon who took advantage of a drunk girl and is now forcing himself on her. I was totally feeling the romance and tension between the two before this like 2 chapters ago when they were both sane and now I can't really take them seriously. We'll see.
I don't like this at all. This weird marriage he had with her "multiple personality" and then he took it serious for some reason and she doesn't even remember. It's not romantic. It makes both of them look like morons and it kind of feels like the possibility for them in the future is tainted now. Bleh. I can't tell yet if this is like a weird parody of a story or if it's supposed to be taken serious?
I really like the set up for this story. It's a totally different direction and background and maybe if it was the first one of yours that I've read it would be really awesome. It's just that in every single story Nathan is already instantly in love. I want him to fall hopelessly in love with her, trust me, but it's also nice sometimes to actually see the falling in love process and not just for Haley. It's fun to watch an actual chase and journey to love and not just him chasing from chapter one all the time. But either way, so far so good. I'm really liking this.
thibbs65 chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
AWESOME WRITING SKILLS I LOVE TO READ YOUR STORIES I DONT COMMENT AFTER EVERY CHAPTER BUT I THINK YOU DO AN AMAZING JOB
Stampiej chapter 45 . 4/18/2012
This was truly fantastic!

I love all your stories
Karlee chapter 30 . 2/16/2012
So normally I save my reviews for finished stories for the end, but I just couldn't wait. I absolutely love how you've handled the Naley separation, at least up to this point (I haven't read further.) So often in Nathan/Haley fanfiction, whenever they get into a fight like this one, its always Nathan's fault and everyone blames him for it. There are very few times you get a fanfic where he gets some sympathy too. I love it, its so refreshing that for once he isn't hung out to dry, at least in the very beginning. Thanks for the awesome story, I think I might love your brain.
mackenzie chapter 45 . 12/29/2011
love this story, i just re-read it and fell in love with it again. :)
CCNinjaPants chapter 23 . 10/8/2011
"Either that or you turned her on and sent her out with a bunch of horny drunks that want her,"

Haha, that line also reminded me of a Friends episode :)

I am absolutely loving this story! Haley and Nathan are hilarious. Turning each other on and then leaving. I was cracking up when Haley did it to Nathan! That was hilarious :D

BTW I am loving all the quotes at the start!

I absolutely love your writing! Keep up the amazing work :D
CCNinjaPants chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
I am a huge Friends fan too :) Oh Ross...saying Rachel's name at the alter. I was laughing so hard when that happened. I never liked Emily. ANYWAYS! Loving the story! I have read a few of your others and I must say they are all ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY AMAZING! You are such a talented writer! Please, never ever ever ever ever give up writing! Your talent must be spread across the world!

Caiti :D
Godschildtweety chapter 45 . 8/22/2011
great story
raya chapter 45 . 6/22/2011
just found this story. i will be back to read the whole thing. it seems like such a great story. i am excited to read it all.
FeJames chapter 45 . 12/29/2010
This story is amazing. I love it
1,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »