Reviews for Drops of Jupiter
thibbs65 chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
Stampiej chapter 45 . 4/18/2012
This was truly fantastic!

I love all your stories
Karlee chapter 30 . 2/16/2012
So normally I save my reviews for finished stories for the end, but I just couldn't wait. I absolutely love how you've handled the Naley separation, at least up to this point (I haven't read further.) So often in Nathan/Haley fanfiction, whenever they get into a fight like this one, its always Nathan's fault and everyone blames him for it. There are very few times you get a fanfic where he gets some sympathy too. I love it, its so refreshing that for once he isn't hung out to dry, at least in the very beginning. Thanks for the awesome story, I think I might love your brain.
mackenzie chapter 45 . 12/29/2011
love this story, i just re-read it and fell in love with it again. :)
CCNinjaPants chapter 23 . 10/8/2011
"Either that or you turned her on and sent her out with a bunch of horny drunks that want her,"

Haha, that line also reminded me of a Friends episode :)

I am absolutely loving this story! Haley and Nathan are hilarious. Turning each other on and then leaving. I was cracking up when Haley did it to Nathan! That was hilarious :D

BTW I am loving all the quotes at the start!

I absolutely love your writing! Keep up the amazing work :D
CCNinjaPants chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
I am a huge Friends fan too :) Oh Ross...saying Rachel's name at the alter. I was laughing so hard when that happened. I never liked Emily. ANYWAYS! Loving the story! I have read a few of your others and I must say they are all ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY AMAZING! You are such a talented writer! Please, never ever ever ever ever give up writing! Your talent must be spread across the world!

Caiti :D
Godschildtweety chapter 45 . 8/22/2011
great story
raya chapter 45 . 6/22/2011
just found this story. i will be back to read the whole thing. it seems like such a great story. i am excited to read it all.
FeJames chapter 45 . 12/29/2010
This story is amazing. I love it
HaleyGarcia chapter 45 . 11/27/2010
Aww I Love this story, its really Good.
sunshine chapter 45 . 11/10/2010
Really glad that everyone got to be happy. When I figure that Angie was Brucas I couldnt help but think of season 5. Really happy with the ending. My favorite from yours.
sunshine chapter 44 . 11/10/2010
OMG! I love BRUCAS weddings. They make me happy and for a while I pretend that is how the show ended, with Brucas. Great chapter one of my favorites in this story.
sunshine chapter 43 . 11/10/2010
Glad Naley are finally getting their happy ending.
sunshine chapter 42 . 11/10/2010
Brucas is just so darn cute! And funny! Lucas being cranky for not getting some was just hilarious. Really liked this chapter.
sunshine chapter 41 . 11/10/2010
A Brucas wedding! Best thing to read about.
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »