Reviews for Ugly Duckling
cookie.panda-roo chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
awhhhh, cute ending :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
OK I KNIW THIS STORY IS HOLD AND SHIT BUT I MUST SAY THINGS THIS CHAPTER GOT MI MAD AS A FUCKERY! SANGO AND INUYASHA SHOULD NEVER EVER BE KISSING AND KAGOME SHOULDN'T BE FALLING FOR MIROKU! OK I KNOW THAT IN THE END EVERYONE WILL BE HE ONES THERE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH AND THAT THIS IS YOUR PLOT BUT NOT KOOL MAN NOT KOOL AT ALL!
midnightblupuppy chapter 23 . 5/26/2012
i hate how u made them make up so fast, seems rushed. its disappointing
Dark Kora chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
Hell yes that was so awesome!
anime demon 1997 chapter 17 . 1/17/2012
WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK!your Seriously blowing my mind!
inubabygurl411 chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
FANAlLLY! You have no idea how long I've been searching for an inuxkags ugly duckling story that was actually completed! Thank you for not deleting it. I think the story was great! I loved the was a pleasant surprise to have it turn out as a fairytale that was being told by their daughter. Call me a hopeless romantic,but I always was a sucker for a romantic,happy,fairytale ending .Overall,nice job! I will be sure to check out your other up the good work. : )
inubabygurl411 chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
Raven-2010 chapter 23 . 7/24/2011
Beautiful end to a perfect fic, LOL thanks (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Sango, and Kagome inside the bathroom stalls, and heard

Yura, and Kikyo bregging about the setup, love it, hope

they destroy Kikyo, and Yura (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
Ok that was freakin beautiful Sango walked away with

Inuyasha, stupid Kikyo messed up bad with that plot

cause now he's with another woman, hehehe (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
Effing Kikyo, I'm surprised Inuyasha didn't smell Kikyo

in the closet I thought he would. and that Ayame and

Kagura would blurt out what they knew to Inu and Sango

whoa heavy drama, this story rocks (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Damn Kikyo's a total bitch, calling Ayame a lazy whore,

then fat, looks like she needs another beat down (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Hehehe Kagome kicked Kiyo's ass (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Inuyasha finally dumped Kikyo mentally does happy dance'

me happy now muwhahaha (_)

Raven-2010 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
OMG I was picturing the look on kikyo's face with her first glimpse at the new Kagome, hehehe,

after the rotten way she treated Kagome that makes it even better. And man if I was Kag I'd be

getting some major payback on her and all the others who treated me like crap, I bet Inu's

drooling, Awesome story and writing (_)