Reviews for Lightning
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I know all about the whole " not being fond of storms " bit I'm yet to own up the fact that admittidly they kinda scare me a bit , my friend L , it started storming one day while we were still in school and she literally hid under a table and was curled into a ball.
jnd25 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Such a great story! I hope you write more like this I loved every bit especially how John was with his boys )
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Man I wish I had me a John Winchester to, just because damn that man is fine, tall, dark, nice eyes, nice shoulders, dimples, shoulders, long legs, did I mention those shoulders?

Anyway to the fic, great stuff it made me giggle that they got spooked by that movie I remember watching that on tv and thinking okay then. Although I must admit the bit in the toilets at the club freaked me out, so maybe their not sad after all, lol.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
aw! perfect! i love it!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
LOVE this too!
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Loved this. Pure brilliance.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I love this story! A little vulnerability in Dean! And John being a very good father for once! Great job.
D chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
also mega cute!
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ahh! I loved this even more than the last one! It's so much cuter when their older! Amazing job!

-claire
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Just found this fic, and so glad I did, it was awesome! So cute that both boys were affected by the film and then to top it off, were woken up by a thunderstorm! Great touch to have both boys uneasy with the thunder and going to their Dad's room for comfort, although Dean would so not admit to that! So sweet them falling asleep with their Dad's arms round both of them! And great too to read a fic which has John as a caring parent instead of uncaring drill sergeant!

Great writing, loved it!
coffeaddict chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Great story, I absolutely adore John W.( and his two, incredibly hot sons as well :-)) so this story just made my day. Thanks for showing softer side of our hunter extraordinary.
Lalis chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
LOL! Yeah, storms really are a B*tch... I wrote a stormy fic too, but yours makes mine look downright stupid :(

Anyways, this one was perfect! I like how you managed to make it cute and funny, and not at all OOC.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Heck; my John W was my older sister; she LOVED storms...me...I was Sammy! I think I was 18 and still jumping into her bed when it would storm and would get teased the next morning but I didn't care! Nope; I could watch a scary movie and sleep like a baby; give me thunder and I was a kid! I have no qualms about admitting it! :)

That's what I love about this story and your first (thunder). It's real...it could and probably did happen.
R.K. Cloud chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I loved this fic. It was a great companion fic. I really love John stories and I thought that you wrote his character beautifully. Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Awesome oneshot. I love stories where John is tender with his boys and not the badass hunter that people expect him to be! Therefore, this story was perfect to me!