Reviews for Endings
Isilarma chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I watched this film last night and was reminded of how awesome Corny and Maybelle are. I really like the friendship you've got between the two of them here, well done.
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
aw this was a really sweet piece! I really liked your charecterisation and our description- the way that little gestures encapsulated all the emotions. And it was an awesome Cornbelle pairing!
Sauronia chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
FINALLY, a writer that really understands Corny's character- Childish, but not completely cheesy. Plus, it's Cornbelle, and what more could ask for than that?

Great job!
master of toast chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
aw... how sweet, and sadish (but it all works out in the end of the movie/play. so XP) how cute nice job! :D
hello freak show chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw!

I could say cool or good job, but i'm just gonna come right out and say what i thought when i finished reading that story...

FUKIN AWSOMNESS!

ok, excuse my french and bad spelling :)

-Louise*
Evita the Akita chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I'll heed the call! When I find the time...

Corny is so sweet!
ArraMidnight chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Awe what a great little piece. I have to say I really didn't know what I thought about this pairing, but you have made up my mind they are to cute! I will have to go write some now thanks to you, but thats a good thing don't worry.

Seriously good because of how believable it was, I think it makes sense that they would know each other pretty well they do work together and all that plus he did know who Inez was at the end which means he probably knows her outside work as well.

Nice job!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
A good gap-filler. Poor Corny. Poor Maybelle. But I'm glad they were still going to be friends despite Negro Day being cancelled.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
this is good
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I love the way you manage to write Corny as an actual sincere person as opposed to his cheesy, presenter character, and the way you manage to do it without making it crap! I can totally imagine this moment between the two, and I love. I'm going to include it in my mind whenever I watch the movie now. Thank you!
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I love Cornybelle!
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Good start - i do like the pairing

I think Corny is the only character that can have various pairings with anybody like - Amber, Velma, Maybelle, Tracy and Penny
LoveandPeace chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
aw this gave me the warm fuzzies, really great!
trascendenza chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Maybelle/Corny! \o/ \o/ \o/

I am so heeding your call. I love these two, and I love the way you wrote them here. That little knuckle-cheek-brush had me grinning like a happy fool. I'm so glad I wasn't the only one desperately wanting more of these two after the film.
JusticeWriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This one was sad. :( I like Cornbelle. They're intriguing. Lol.