Reviews for Stained
Alm chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I love that you didn't t rush to the big J/c moment. You allowed it to build. Most people rush the sequence to get to the meat and it just wrecks it, IMO. It was pretty in character with some plausible difference aka sloppy Janeway. Her set designer wouldn't let her have a post battle crumb on the floor ;-) Doesn't mean she's tidy.
skadoo chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Thank you for writing this.
Aislinn Carter chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
i love how KJ's a slob :) i love your fics...they're so emotional and real. i love the passion between KJ and C. you're very talented...you're descriptions are phenomenal.
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow, I really liked this one! "Counterpoint" is always a great episode to, for lack of a better word, counterpoint. Your story is very rich, very real. I loved the way you compared Janeway's affair with Kashyk to being dirty, in her ready room, in her quarters, and her own body. Well done! You really captured her vulnerablility and self-loathing. The episode itsself was quite operatic storywise, and this was a perfect companion to it. This episode actually helped me win me a round of "Name that composer" with my sister. Mahler's Symphony No. 1, 2nd movement. Point and game :-)
Amanda S chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow! ive never read any of your stories before, but I loved this one. I can't wait to read more. Please, keep writing! Warmest wishes,

Amanda )
quantumsilver chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
OH... MY GOD. I'm a HUGE Counterpoint fan and THIS STORY WAS UTTERLY AMAZING... FANTASTIC. I am... stunned. It gave me chills. Really, I am ashamed of the stuff I've written after reading it! Well done! I think you forgot to double space between paragraphs... honestly, after a minute of reading I stopped noticing though!