Reviews for Expecto Patronum!
Sparkle chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
Awww. That was both sweet and moving. We'll all miss you, Blaise. Don't forget, you've got to burn the corpse of the vampire after stabbing it with a wooden stake. (Thanks, Moon, for that tasteless yet necessary bit of info.) I already sort of got to say goodbye to you, which cast a shadow over MY weekend...anyway, can't wait till you get back...
Katya Black chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
That story was really good and well written. I got totally caught up in it and at parts I actually felt like I was there in Azkaban too.. *shivers*
morrigan chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
I love this, and I love the end, too. I'm feeling all sentimental today so that was such a lovely ending, and such a wonderful, creepy, emotionall-charged story
Calie chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
THAT ROCKED! I could actually feel the cold.
Nemo chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
Bonnes vacances. Great story as usual. Nemo.
Ailura chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
I enjoyed this story very much! Please write more!
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
VERY good, no, AWESOME. WOW! Amazing! Excellent!
MaryR chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
:) Vampire hunting, eh? Have fun. Good story as usual.
CSHayden chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
Excellently done! Tight and well-focused without once dropping from character!
WolfieTwins chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
#1 here... saw this while trying to fix typos... Loved it, of course. Especially good details: that Remus was the only one who got the Patronus to charge down the Dementors; that Snape was there; the fact that it was an "official" visit (not, for example, just inspired by Sirius' morbid curiosity); and, of course, the Patronus itself. So both his Dementor-thoughts and his Patronus were the wolf... yes, it makes sense on many levels, but I won't dissect it too much because it just sounds right. The end was good too: he finally realizes it'll be useful to be a werewolf. Have a good trip, carry garlic!
Pevesispeeved chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
The patronus is a wolf! Brilliant! Genius! Loved it, Blaise...
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4