Reviews for Tales of the Grand NINTENDO WAR
mbrothers chapter 19 . 2/19/2010
Great chapter! I had a feeling the second act was coming to a close... And I can't wait for the rest of the fanfic!
mbrothers chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Great so far. I would like to see your poster if you don't mind.
darknessbounty chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
Interesting. Are any assist trophies or bosses going to appear? If so please include Isaac, Porky, and Saki. Even without the assist trophies and bosses this story rocks. Update soon.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 18 . 4/13/2009
Yeesh. Stressed a little, Snake? Three words: Keep. It. Up.
smash fanatic chapter 18 . 4/11/2009
I like the story and I am going to continue to follow it. However, if a character has a line of dialouge, I think it will be better for you to use the quotation marks instead of the third person. Just a little suggestion.

Anyway I will follow the story and hope that you continue to improve. But good job so far.
SlasherMask chapter 18 . 4/9/2009
REX is older model so shouldn't it be weaker?(well expect those mass product RAYs...)
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 17 . 3/31/2009
...I thought Snake was at 'the camp'?
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Shades of the 4th Star Wars...
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
I think you meant conceited, not conceded. Sorry if I sound like I'm jumping on all the spelling errors, but I start getting repetitive with my compliments if I do them long enough. Thus, the potential for misunderstanding.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
How do you kill a Boo? Aren't they already dead? A lot of the characters I've seen are OOC, but who cares? You still write this well, that's what counts!
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Wrath not rath...How does a wooden shield block lasers? Then again, Link wouldn't have had a chance otherwise...
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
So THAT's how you're handling Young Link/Toon Link/Link Jr./whoever XD. I fully intend to continue following this story as long as you keep writing it!
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Wow, Koopas are stronger than I thought...How did they understand DK? Also, I believe corpse has an 'e' at the end. You have a very good story here, keep up the good work!
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
...I thought Kirby was male... Otherwise, a splendiferous chapter!
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
Another good one! You are very good at completely changing Mario's personality! Ganon was...sorta unexpected... However, I wish to point two recurring spelling errors: moat not mote, and medeival, not mid-evil.