Reviews for Transmission Breakdown
TFSTARFIRE chapter 69 . 2/9
Looking forward to next chapter
thewitchescat chapter 69 . 12/12/2013
Omg. This is so cool. It's well written, creative and funny or serious when it needs to be.
DarkShell chapter 55 . 7/6/2013
Hey there! Sorry for not reviewing the earlier chapters, I was kind of caught up reading them XD Your short, action filled chapters set up a breathless reading pace, you should know! Honestly, I read 50 of them in a couple of days and I'll finally rest when they are all over!

I really like your version of the bots - the rough around the edges war veterans that they really are. In all movies and series they are made to be way too friendly and harmless looking, it's just so unrealistic. Yours are still friendly, but in their own gruff way, which leaves no illusions about how dangerous they are.

Absolutely loved the Ratched-Sideswipe interaction in one of the previous chapters :D As another author on tf said: "Home is where the Hatchet is"

As for playful Bublebee honking at the yellow bus - quitest thing ever! XD

And let's not forget the oldtimers getting overenergised scene and Op's inclination towards long patriotic speeches... simply hillarious XD keep smiling when I remember that.

Hope those cool ideas keep comming to you and you keep sharing them with us!
wildphoenix6 chapter 41 . 5/14/2013
I love this story!
Exactlywhat chapter 69 . 2/7/2013
Okay, so it's been like, four years since this has been updated, but... I would really like to see more... pretty please with a cherry on top?
SoManyPuns chapter 69 . 8/4/2012
Write more please, i like this story
LucasVN chapter 69 . 1/15/2012
Overall, I really enjoyed what you've written thus far. You make the story funny and humorous throughout, while developing the characters in believable ways. I hope you'll continue this someday!
dragonfilia chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Guess what I did right after coming home from the third Transformers movie. Looked for this fic! It was very buried but I eventually found it. Now I'm going to read it all again.

It's a little painful to watch the movies and not see all respect for the the G1 characters you throw in as a matter of course. Your characters are the reason I read this fic. Though I'm sorta convinced that Twin-Withdrawal Syndrome is a big part of it, too.

Anywho, I'm off to read it again. If anything hits me on the way through, I'll drop you another review about it.

And, hey, since this is getting re-reads, don't delete it ever, k?
kaiiju chapter 69 . 5/21/2011
WOW. And I do mean wow. I have read quite a bit of transformers fanfiction, and this has got to be near the top of my list. You incorporate such a sheer amount of stuff into this fic... very nice, I am impressed.

Also, it is perhaps a bit stupid and naive to say that I would really like an update (even after three years or so) but I would really, really love to see more of this! I really enjoyed your story and how you portrayed the characters.
Daklog73 chapter 69 . 2/25/2011
Aww, this story is amusing and awesome!

I love Jazz so reading part with him in it is pure joy.

But, there is so much left unfinished...what happened to BB and Prowl, if the Twins are gonna pull a prank I want to see it, Starscream...oh how does this end with him? To say that his character is a bit creepy at this point of the story is an understatement. What's the deal with Scorpinok? And where the Hell is my Jazz?

Basically, I love this story and would love to see it finished. Please tell me you haven't forgotten about it, it would be such a shame to let it go like this.

It's been a heck of a long time since an update, but here's to hoping we get another chapter soon!
Chibi Yoshi chapter 69 . 1/9/2010
Man, I have missed this story! Coincidently I left off in Dec 07 at chapter 50 because I was going to Japan too. Fast forward through year and a half of living there and no internet access (we must've both been there at the same time! XD). I came back to the states in Summer 09, and boy lemme tell ya how the fanfics-to-read/finish-reading pile up! FINALLY I get back to this one and have to re-read the whole thing because I forgot what it was about. XD; But I loved re-reading it. The peekaboo chapter still makes me "Aww". XP

But then I discover that you haven't updated in over a year! ;_; Come back!
ZodiacSnake chapter 69 . 7/17/2009
ok so I don’t know if ur even still writing this but im so beyond in love with it its funny, series, intriguing & everything else u could want in a FanFiction I really want to know what that rumble was as well as where in the world Jazz has despaired to & how Ironhide is holding up I’m really looking forward to his talk with the Lennox's which I assume he'll have to have at some point considering there last encounter all in all I just would LOVE to see more of this I do so hope u haven’t dropped it...oh & Sides & Sunny PRANK? that has got to be good haha cause the Twins r just always good _! quite a few chapters back when the Twins first arrived Sides had a thought that I really liked & I wanted to tell u as much it was on anywhere his twin & Ratchet were was home & it was just so sweet its be floating in my head ever since. all in all this has become on of my absolute favorite post '07 movie fics if not my favorite!
Pokey1984 chapter 28 . 5/26/2009
I can't remember whether I've ever reviewed this story before, but I'm reading it for what has to be the third or fourth time and thought that even if I had reviewed before, I should still drop a line to say how much I enjoy it every time I re-read it.

While the overall storyline has been done a hundred times, I really enjoy your particular take on it. The imagery is simply amazing. Particularly in the battle scenes. I can clearly see (in my head, I'm not actually having hallucinations) not only the monolithic figure of Prime holding Starscream by the afterburner, but Bumblebee letting himself get shredded to protect the Humans and even the image of the three big bots standing over Simmons in the woods.

You've hinted that you felt the "question and answer" chapters weren't satisfactory, but they most definitely were. You've captured Sam's character beautifully in those segments. You've captured everyone beautifully, in fact. Too often I read fanfic where the author has insterted backstory bits (Like you mentioning Simmon's camping trips as a child) and I feel like, "well, they just made that up right there." When I read the backstory you've slipped in here, I think, "where the heck did he/she find that? did I really miss that much by not reading the novelization? Is that on a website somewhere?"

I also can't help compulsively giggling at certain times. When Ratchet's working on Ironhide and the soldiers have a bout of "loud and very manly" concern and ""the robot barely noticed?" I was very grateful I was not reading this in a public place. Although i occasionally get funny looks when phrases like "anti-somewhere Nevada" and "nowhere's left-nostril" come back and bite my brain while I'm at work or the grocery store.

I know you doubted the cute factor of this chapter in particular, but you shouldn't have. It's absolutely golden. The best part, however, was not Annabelle. (though that was great) The best part was Bumblebee. I know we've all been guilty of acting like little kids because we know it will make a parent smile. I loved it.

Anywho, I'm gonna keep (re-)reading. I might drop another line later, I might not. Just wanted to make sure you knew you had a loyal fan.
Dvana chapter 69 . 1/26/2009
I love this. You write all the characters very well, your dialog is snappy and alive, and the plot, it progresses. While length in a story is usually not praiseworthy in itself, you've constructed a story that moves right along, and even your "side" chapters are a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing this rather epic fic, and I look forward to reading whatever you can manage around intensive Japanese studies. (Good luck with that, by the way... did a couple years of 'normal' paced classes myself, and it's one mother of a language to learn.)
the light before the darkness chapter 69 . 11/9/2008
OMG! I'm so excited for all that is coming! I haven't reviewed in so long...why must I always get behind in my stories? Oh well, at least I'm catching up. I can't wait for more!

~Happy wriitings!