Reviews for Bloody Valentine
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Holy Hell that was so dark nd twisted and fucking AMAZING! I luv it!
Shadow of Secrets chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Oh god cliffhangers!
chahiro in love 101 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
OMG i love it so far what happens next?
Hinata28h chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Aww! It left on the good parts, but wait,the whole story was briliant. :)
Yuti-Chan chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Please update soon :D
Yuti-Chan chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Evil cliffy
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great beginning :D
LeoCookie chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Wow... excellent story(I love your plot..oh jeez,the freaking suspense! Oh no,what would happen if..if..the police match hair from Deidara and Ino is already in love with him and..*Blabs excitedly)Ah,you just combine murder,obsession,money,suspense ..holy crap..i wonder what else is in store ') Please,please...please update soon!i notice you haven't updated for like a year now ( i really hope you didn't abandon this marvelous story and just on hiatus or something. I'm in love with DeiIno right now and i don't mind if Chouji is dead(I like him though,he's a nice guy like Lee..but..but..I'm not much of a InoChou supporter')

On the side note,I think the song "I will possess your heart" by Death Cab For Cutie and Obsession by Frankie J fits this story(particularly Deidara's thinking)O_o
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I LOVED IT!
NappochanxD chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
nice story! keep writting!
VampPunk14 chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
OMG. Loved the pairing. Loved the story. And I loved the video I saw on youtube. This is just... wow. And the end. I never exspeted it. I mean 50,0 dollars? I hope you keep updating!
NappochanxD chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Loved it!
Paperclip-Mentality chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Yay! Update!

Wow, getting accused of murfering your boyfriend... that's a slap in the face.

That whole sort of argument between Sakura and Ino was well writen, you have a really nice way of getting across character's emotions that is just really easy to get wrapped up in.

*Sigh* You're right about fanfics being the best way to keep him alive now...

Eh, fandom gives everybody immortality! XD

Well, can't wait for the next chapter.
DieTonightLiveForever chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
That chapter was all kindsa cool. You so got Deidara in character, I make him too nice. _;

But yeah, the cliff hangers. You must love them so. xD

I sometimes leave cliff hangers and I don't even notice it without, someone saying it. _

Anyway, all the usual stuffs, hope ya update soon

-Formally Kittinz
Jaded Delirium chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
! Wow, I love the suspense in this fic. Yikes, the plot thickens again. Poor Ino! But I guess she's got Deidara and Sakura. This is great, please update soon!