Reviews for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Heh, Ike is so cute 3
SirHenryMF chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
nice
SirHenryMF chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
This story is without a dount hilarious to bad you havent updated it in so long
Eddi Delaney chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Hee. I liked this chapter. xD

... I don't think they play Mindless Self Indulgence on the radio... but it would be totally awesome to just turn on the radio and BAM! Pussy All Night is playing on full volume.
Eddi Delaney chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Yes... yes, good... I like it.

Except that you implied that Skinny Puppy was for people of the emo persuasion. Skinny Puppy's darkwave, or even gothic industrial. Not emo.
Ebichu Chan chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Sock 'poemo" was epic. So, so epic.
Diary chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
So far, I'm enjoying this.
kyleisgod chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
A crossover? :( That makes me sad. I think most crossovers are lame. Plus, if a reader doesn't follow all of the shows/characters in the crossover then they're screwed. I enjoyed your reference to the Baconator. It's a great sandwich! :) However, right after that you had Wendy suggest going to the 8-10. That I didn't like. I felt like you should've either gone all the way with the humorous wordplay or not done it at all. Usually it's funny when Cartman turns out to be right about people, but I find stoned hippie Wendy to be too OOC at times for my personal liking. However, I still love them paired up though and I LOVED the ginger joke she pulled on Cartman! It was very funny and had you stuck with that twist it might have been very interesting. Or maybe not, so I'm glad it was all a joke in the end. Stan and Henrietta are cute/funny together. Stan's goth poetry continues to be great in that it's lame, and I think I know where that story is going. I look forward to seeing it played out. I like how all the SP boys got new friends. It's realistic, while at the same time not forcing new characters into the equation. Great job there. Ha, poor Pip and Gregory. That was funny too. Kenny's closing line was all kinds of amusing, and Ike feeling sad that he can't harpoon a whale is a cute image. I love this story overall and can't wait for the next update.
Labyrinth1n3 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
This story always makes me laugh! "Anti-British Defamation League", that cracked me up the most!

Keep it up :D
Sadpanda chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
good chapter so its going to be south park and the simspons
Invaderwaffles chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
THAT

my dear

really made my day
Defying Gravity Elsa chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
Haha, this story is so fucking awesome. I need to update my emo Stan story, lol. I got another one brewing in my sick little mind as well.

But I like this...keep going.
dklfjdlksfj chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
AWESOME!

Please update soon!
Kouklara chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Omfg XD Clyde's made-up words. I'm so gonna use them from now on.

Great characterisation, always your strong point.