Reviews for The Case of the Diamond Murderer
THIS CHAPTER MADE ME LAUGH you captured Captain Jack Sparrow so perfectly
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING UNI WOWOWOWOW
Empress.Queen.Reyna.SPQR chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Getting Pride and Prejudice vibes from this chapter...
Lady of Fanfics chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Pleeeaasse Chapter 20! I love this story
nonactivesorry chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I always come back hoping you'll continue this one day :(
princessrogue123 chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
please do more, its a beatiful clever story
FeelingWickedInABeautifulCity chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
I love this story! It's amazing! Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next!
Black Sands Brit chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
This is still quite good. The descriptions are still well-crafted, and the general atmosphere is excellent, even though I'm not entirely sure where the plot is leading up to (but I suppose that's the whole point of a mystery). Overall, an interesting chapter.
The Bad Wolf Who Waited chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Your story is absolutely amazing! It's beautifully written, the plot is fantasic, and I really, really enjoy reading it! I hope you update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Update please!
anon chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Please update!
Anon chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
Please update soon!
keiraliz chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
I've been meaning to read the past two chapters for so long, but college got to the best of me and I simply haven't had time. But now that finals are over and now that I'm back home, I decided to complete my duty to you by catching up in this story. :]

I absolutely loved Chapter 18! The moment between Will and Elizabeth, when he was comforting her, was so incredibly sweet! I'm glad that she also chose to open up to him about what had happened to her father and her family. :] Now we just need to get them to the point of a relationship... ;] Chapter 19 certainly put a twist in things, but what mystery story isn't filled with twists and turns? I'm definitely interested to know what made Jack Sparrow get the insurance on the diamonds, go to the Scotland Yard, and not inform Will of the information. I mean, it makes sense as to perhaps why he got the insurance and went to the police, but it will be interesting to know why he chose not to let his private investigator about it. Then again, knowing Jack Sparrow... ;]

I'm looking forward to the next update! Don't worry about taking your time. I'm also happy to see that you posted a new chapter, regardless of how long it took you. :]

Update soon!