Reviews for The Sumerian Jigsaw
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Dear Parsec:

Just to make things fair, shouldn't the four corner pieces also hint at the location of the center piece? That way, the person who's found the center piece isn't necessarily calling all the shots. Plus, if you wanted, you could have a bad guy find one or more of the corners, deduce where the center piece is, go look for it, discover that someone's beaten him to it, and come after our heroes with all the big guns in his arsenal, resulting in much excitement.

Just a thought.

Amalockh chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
I can see why Azure-tears likes your writing style.

I am at a loss.
YukiMizuno chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
Wow, what a great story! Can't wait for some more.
Cosmo112 chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
It's been at least a year since I first read this... Please update! I really like this story, and I want to see more. I agree with Brandon, this could easily be a Courage movie.
Jonathan R chapter 3 . 11/11/2002
Not bad! There seems to be a long road ahead for Courage. Can't wait for Chap. 4!
Brandon chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
I love it! This is ssssoooo Courage! I agree with SHYster and Gareth. This could be the first Courage movie (I can imagine the poster)! This is just like the show! I can't wait for Chapter 4! Write more, Parsec
Afgncaap5 chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Come on! Write more! I don't know if I can wait for the next chapter much longer!
SHYster chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
Write more! Write more!
SHYster chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Cool story! The way it's shaping up, it could actually be the first Courage Movie!
VampyreMelayah chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
Oooh, I love Courage the Cowardly Dog! I had no idea that anyone would write a story about him, and you managed to capture the very essense that is his Courage-ness in your story, heh: the Yo-yo, his scream, his worried "What do I do?", no to mention the brilliance in the settings. You even incorporated one of the best things in the Courage episodes: when something gets shaken viciously (like when there weremole took hold of Courage's foot and shook him around). I love that! This was sheer GENIOUS! Write more soon!
booga chapter 3 . 12/16/2001
Jetter Monsoon chapter 3 . 11/14/2001
Very good story. But, you could make a piece of the Jigsaw hidden somwhere Courage has been before, like in Katz Hotel, or the Artic, and have him run into an Ebon Shadow in the last part, and have him duke it out with the Shadow.
McGeesJabberwock chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
Lejake89 chapter 3 . 8/29/2001
McGeesJabberwock chapter 2 . 8/21/2001
Wonderful! That should be an episode! Though it could be long enough to be a MOVIE in the near future...