Reviews for Lonely nights
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
short but sweet
lelekaka chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Que lindo eu amei essa fic e estou adorando suas fics xD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Nice story!
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
aw,that was such a beautiful story!Rina and Masahiro make such a sweet couple,I love it!you're an awesome author and I hope you keep writing more like this,keep it up!
Toblerone3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Next time, please tell me when you dedicate a story to me! You silly! Tsk, Tsk, you and you making wonderful oneshots for me! Now I'll have to love you more, Nee-chama ;P

Thanks Canis
Jewelieishness chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
What a fluffy little oneshot! I envy your ability to write fluff; and your characterizations are incredible too! I found a couple of spelling and grammar errors, but other than that, it was an incredible piece.

Please do write more, I'd like to see more pieces from someone with such a talent.

With love,

Jewelieishness
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Beautiful story! Rina is the best and her and Masahiro make such a sweet couple! Your story was very well written and niecly detailed. I could just feel Rina and Masahiro's emotions as I read, well done! Please write more stories like this! You have a new fan!
Laney 916 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Awesome! I love it. Rina and Masahiro are a great couple. I'm so happy you wrote a story with them in it. I was jumping out of my seat in excitement when Rina said "I love you"

Great job! You should write more Rina/Masahiro fics 'cuz you're a good writer. And thanks for reviewing my stories.