Reviews for The Life and Times of Mama Uchiha
El Reino chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is super hilarious. Poor Fugaku is trying to be Very Manly and have Very Manly Sons and Mikoto does not care at all. I smiled when Mikoto planned to distract the clan with paperwork and giggle-snorted when Itachi commented on Sasuke's coloring. Very well done and very well written.
El R.
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Reading this years after the first time I did... still brings me to choking over peals of laughter. How very conventional.

Kudos to the absolutely entertaining work!
KiyumiArashi chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Fugaku made Itachi kill all the people in his dollhouse didn't he...
...what I'm wondering is, why don't they suspect Itachi? It seems like Fugaku does, at the end.

Baby Sasuke loves his twirly dress, it seems... Good job, quite funny. :)
Amused chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awesome bit of humor.
That being said, while kudos to parents who raise their children as gender unbiased as possible (everyone has them, they're spouting bull if they say they don't) just because Sasuke-chan could be gay, he could also be a metro-sexual, transexual, transgender, ect ect.

There is no reason to stick him in a dress. Unless he chose it.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So adorable! :)
Visual Kei-S chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Omg, this is so. SO. SO. CUTE. 3
scillian chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is so adorable. I love mikoto's stuborness, fugaku Being so lost, and itachi's attitude, si cool and detached
SinisterlyMe chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was hilarious! Poor papa Uchiha! But I love Itachi's reaction so much! Great work!
Rasei chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love this story a LOT! That last line is humorous and had me laughing.
El Duckie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh sweet Jesus, this one-shot was hilarious! I love reading stories about this family, even crack-parody ones.

What exactly happened between Itachi and a doll house...? Lol.
Crowfether chapter 1 . 10/14/2010

Esqueleto chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hahaha... very funny.

I really love it )
afallfromgracex3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
ahahahahaha oh my god this couldn't be more perfect.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Pfffft. That was hilarious.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
hahaha so funny, loved it :)