Reviews for Verity
amyrosie chapter 37 . 9/26/2016
These are all so lovely. Thank you again for writing.
amyrosie chapter 26 . 9/26/2016
"How can I ever ride another horse, or do anything without Cloud telling me I'm doing it wrong?"

MY HEART IS BROKEN INTO A MILLION PIECES

A lovely reminder that headcannon has to have unpleasant parts too... at least it was natural, she's not the type who would go down without a fierce fight.

I'm really enjoying these, thank you for writing!
twinklewind chapter 37 . 3/21/2016
Thanks for writing all these short stories!

I enjoyed reading them. You probably do not have any plans to revisit, but if you do, it does seem there are a few story arcs that could be grouped together :)
Eien-Kiseki chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
Numair being jealous is really cute for some reason. I really enjoy your writing and marathoning through a fanfiction has never been this enjoyable. I probably should review more often but every time I see the end of a chapter my hands press Next automatically. Haha
Rose1414 chapter 37 . 4/27/2014
brilliant story's
Fiery Dancer chapter 36 . 8/3/2013
I have absolutely love these drabbles! Fantastic character insight into Numair, hit him right on the head :)
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
This looks really good so far.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 37 . 7/21/2012
more! please?
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
i LOVE it!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
You are now my favourite TP fan fic writer. I love your work!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
again, fantastic job!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I was getting kinda tired of badly written Tamora Pierce stories so I was extremely happy when I found this this one! Great job of staying true to the characters!
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
i look forward to reading this!
EchoingDreams chapter 37 . 3/23/2011
Wow, this is amazing! Great job!
Luna12 chapter 37 . 1/25/2011
The run on joke about Numair turning every person he dislikes into a tree is still very funny.