Reviews for As It Should Be
so cute
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/17
Maybe a sequel?
GlassedGamer chapter 1 . 3/29
I can almost imagine Aang charging right out of his house, still in his pajamas, through the entire Fire Nation, into the palace and waking up Zuko and Katara shouting about how he's gonna be a daddy.
-GlassedGamer
Readerofnote chapter 1 . 2/6
This is so beautiful and pure. I loved every word of it
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I'M GONNA CRY THAT WAS PERFECT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Very sweet story! I loved this portrayal of Toph and Aang. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
This is honest-to-God my favorite ATLA fanfic! :) It's just so amazing :)
TheChocolateCinnaminion chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
THAAAAANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY! It captures my feelings about this ship so perfectly, not to mention is heart-warmingly adorable!
Faolan Rei chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
hOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE that was adorable! I lost it when Aang started chanting 'I'm gonna be a daddy' because you have no idea how perfect that is, oh gosh. And Toph is just smiling because Aang is an idiot but he's her idiot and this ship hurts I love it so much. Thank you for posting this cute little one shot! :)
sunnyvibes chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This was a great story. Great build up in a simple but in-depth way.
Guptanation chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Fantastic oneshot :) Loved the way you describe what Toph is to Aang, how she helps him to find his own strength.
TazmaniaLizard chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
FINALY I was searching for this wonderful story forever! This beautiful astounding brilliant story, Now that I found it again I finally get to properly review it. It totally is how it show be and Katara with Zuko and Sokka with Suki. Not everyone gets to be with their first love, Spoilers! Look at Harry Potter and Cho Chang, Harry was in love with Cho but she loved Cedric and he died so neither one got with their first love, but still lead very happy lives. (well maybe Harry I forgotten what happen to cho)
Hope to see more of your work of Taang, In fact i'll do that right now :)
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is beautiful. I believe that you significant other should make you want to be a better person. To read how Aang considers his past and decides that Toph has changed him for the better, makes me really happy.
Goober chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Yes thank you. For your ending note. I, as well, see the true beau in Taang. I perhaps love it even more than zutara, but that's debatable. I definitely appreciate it more.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I feel the same way about Taang, and this is a really cute story. I adored it, thank you for writing it! :D