Reviews for As It Should Be
Faolan Rei chapter 1 . 8/12
hOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE that was adorable! I lost it when Aang started chanting 'I'm gonna be a daddy' because you have no idea how perfect that is, oh gosh. And Toph is just smiling because Aang is an idiot but he's her idiot and this ship hurts I love it so much. Thank you for posting this cute little one shot! :)
sunnyvibes chapter 1 . 4/20
This was a great story. Great build up in a simple but in-depth way.
Guptanation chapter 1 . 3/24
Fantastic oneshot :) Loved the way you describe what Toph is to Aang, how she helps him to find his own strength.
TazmaniaLizard chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
FINALY I was searching for this wonderful story forever! This beautiful astounding brilliant story, Now that I found it again I finally get to properly review it. It totally is how it show be and Katara with Zuko and Sokka with Suki. Not everyone gets to be with their first love, Spoilers! Look at Harry Potter and Cho Chang, Harry was in love with Cho but she loved Cedric and he died so neither one got with their first love, but still lead very happy lives. (well maybe Harry I forgotten what happen to cho)
Hope to see more of your work of Taang, In fact i'll do that right now :)
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is beautiful. I believe that you significant other should make you want to be a better person. To read how Aang considers his past and decides that Toph has changed him for the better, makes me really happy.
Goober chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Yes thank you. For your ending note. I, as well, see the true beau in Taang. I perhaps love it even more than zutara, but that's debatable. I definitely appreciate it more.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I feel the same way about Taang, and this is a really cute story. I adored it, thank you for writing it! :D
heonibee chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
omfg yuSSSS. /slow claps it out/ THIS FIC IS JUST SO PERFECt ugHhh. the ending was amazing too /foams at the mouth/

dramionelover0831 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I love Kataang and Zutara! This is so cute! :D
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Good story. Not my favourite ship, but still good
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Love this!
Kirasel chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I loved that last part - with Aang dancing around and singing. It's so goofy. Made me smile.
Natsu chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I don't really like Taang, but this was awesome enough to make me comment.
Shingekinokataang chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Thag was really great
I dont really like Zutara but I love me some Taang;) AND YOU MADE THE ZUTARA SO REAL AND I LOVE U FOR THAT :P
HoneyC chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I always pictured Aang reacting like that when he's told about himself becoming a father :)