Reviews for Wrath's Return
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was really a good story thank you very much!
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This story was awesome! I loved the ending! I hope there is a sequel!
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Lol, I am so reading your stories out of order, but they are still very very good! I love how you write Evy and Ardeth, tender, but not romantic. I love how you write her and Rick too, tender and romantic! D
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
i loved this story...i printed it out so i could read it away from the comp and my parents got mad at me because it took 21 pages to print...
ghilliekitten chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
:) I loved it :) the start of the 'softy' tradition, Evy beating up Lock Nah, evreything :) I also think your take on how Ardeth knows Lock Nah is very intriging ...
Starknight chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
That was great, very long, and very good. Ardeth is the best character in the Mummy.
Sailor Elf chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Wonderful story! Love the whole 'Softy' situation. Thought it was funny. (hehehe)
Marxbros chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Omigosh, Deana, I can't believe I never found this story before, but I loved it. You have managed to find the perfect blend of action, adventure, comedy, sorrow and triumpth...It was really perfect. The interaction between Ardeth, Rick, and Evy was great, you write dialogue so well. And I laughed out loud so many times: "Softy," Evy's note to Rick about beating up Loch-nah, Ardeth's "don't ask," and of course, "don't you guys ever knock?" Awesome. -M
Staci Kaufmann chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
'Oh man, Evy' indeed! I'm getting addicted to your 'world' for them, here. :-) I can see all of this happening in my head... and I'm definitely glad there are sequels! Off to read, now...
Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
hello

i really liked this story very good characterisation from all the charactersi thought, personally would have liked having Jonathon and Alex there but i like those two. anyway really good.

Cya

Moonbeam
wildcardgal chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
i loved this ... It was touching and funny.
May it be chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
WoW! Great story! This was really well writtin and VERY good and of course its got the one quality that marks all Mummy Fanfic's as Fantastic... Ardeth! _ *grins stupidly* No really, This is a great fic and I would love to see more to it or something along the lines of it in the future if at possible. Keep up the great work and keep writting!

Mornie alantie, may the light of night gide your way.
Mija chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Woohoo, I can review this one, great story. I really like it.
TheDreamyOne chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Bravo! I love your portrayals of all the known characters and "Safti" ('Softy') has an endearing quality. You mixed humor and action well. And I love that you gave Ardeth a sense of humor!

you rule!
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
ROFLOL Softy!

Will Safti ever find out the truth?