Reviews for The Downward Spiral
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 26 . 2/24/2014
is this story about Shenlong or Naruto? there's more fucking Shenling than Naruto in this story... well, im dropping it, you should change the summary of this as it has little to do with Naruto so far
The SnKo chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
DUDE i must've not paid attention when i read this story the first 10 times but i fuckin love you bro if u were a chick i would kiss you as im typing this im somewhat disturbed by the kissing you thought but im smiling like an idiot because Sakura-meinu is suffering this gave me inspiration to my sakura torture scene so when i type it ill send it to you once again your fuckin awesome (btw meinu bitch in Japanese)
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Pisses me off that you don't have as many reviews as you should. The story was good the first time I read it through, and now I think it's even better!
Amory Blackwood chapter 52 . 5/2/2008
aw. feel the love.
Kunoichi-Neko chapter 52 . 4/23/2008
Aww..u Kinda awkward to see a sex scene between two friends, but, overall, I liked this chappie. Oh my, boxes of women's clothes...PROSTITUTE! xD jkjk
Amory Blackwood chapter 51 . 2/16/2008
*radiates warm fuzzy feelings* aw.
Kunoichi-Neko chapter 51 . 2/15/2008
nice. _ Like the song you added in it aswell.
IAMNOTCORY chapter 51 . 2/15/2008
what song is that my sis loves it but never knew the name and needs to know so help me help her...i sound like
Kunoichi-Neko chapter 50 . 1/23/2008
so you finally made to chapter 50, huh? _ congrats, and avery well written one it is. _ Yay Naruto was born!
Amory Blackwood chapter 50 . 1/23/2008
oh wow. now that is a twist. _ a psychopathic godfather, who could wish for more?
Amory Blackwood chapter 49 . 1/17/2008
poor shenlong. *holds the homicidal maniac*
Kunoichi-Neko chapter 49 . 1/17/2008
oh, Shenlong is out for revenge. Good Lord, MInato, run for your life! Do not stand there! go go!
Amory Blackwood chapter 48 . 1/12/2008
go shenlong! can't wait for the next destructive chapter.
Amory Blackwood chapter 47 . 1/7/2008
yeah, shenlong is pissed.
Kunoichi-Neko chapter 47 . 1/3/2008
Ahaha, very sad. _U poor fella..lost his first..lover.._U