Reviews for The Choice
morena.davidson.3 chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Another good story..thanks :)
WBH21C chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Well done!
Kerjen chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
YES! Great way to put it: looking to the future! We need more Buck/Wilma fic and this is a great one! I'm also really glad to see Huer again and to have it set there on Earth.
Amaris Moon chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Awesome story! I know it's ages since you updated, but a sequel would be very welcome... ;)
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Wonderful story! I'm so glad that Buck made that decision! Wonderful ending!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Very suspenseful ending! I'm glad that Wilma's letting him make up his own mind without trying to pressure him, but I can't help but think that right now he doesn't have all the relevent information! I really enjoyed this chapter, especially their interaction!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed Wilma's realizations! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wonderful chapter! What an offer! That would definately be a hard decision to make!
Rokimbo chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Another wonderful story! Thank you for posting it!
hall442 chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
An enjoyable story. My only niggling problem is; if the Guardian had the keys to time, it is quite doubtfully he couldn't offer some aid in the regeneration of Earth's biosphere. Time Travel tech is devilishly difficult. And requires roughly the kind of power generated by a Nova.

But, I still love the overall sentiment here. :) Peace.
PadawanMage chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Great ending to a great story!

I'm certainly glad to see more great Buck Rogers fic out there and hope you'll write more. My hat's off to you.

Great Job!
PadawanMage chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
It really took a lot for Wilma to let Buck go for him to be happy, didn't it?

And poor Buck...going through all he'd lost in the past.
PadawanMage chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
I really like you're going into Wilma's thoughts on Buck, as well as her justification on why she needs to have predictability in her life.

Nice touch on bringing moments from past episodes.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Great idea to bring back the Guardian...and what an offer he's given to Buck!

Will definitely check out the other chapters.
knightshade chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Nicely done. Sweet story and I like Wilma trying really hard not to use her emotions to influence his decision. And I think it pretty much had to be the only choice, so it's good to see Buck come to that decision as well.