Reviews for Solid Ground
SondiDondi chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
deffinately a sequal. and an update to Signal to Noise, too, if possible... keep it up
Amister chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Definatly sequel! It was an amazing fic!
Sivy chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
hey its me again, I would like to read a sequal. I wonder if its going to be totally AU in which Harry will get out or if it would stay cannon but with twists. But it is also very good as a stand alone. I really love your writing.
doyouqueue chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
oh i would simply love it if you went on with this story! it would be very interesting to see where you might go with this! harry is so sweet here, uncle vernon is a bastard. the part where harry said that he didnt want them to hate, that tore at my heart, i had tears in my eyes then. please continue with this story!i would really like to see what might happen then!
Lexie Lupin chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Interesting story so far. I hope you decide to continue!
MilyMB chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Sequel, sequel, sequel! That was amazing, please continue. :D

MilyMB
Cheshirecat0505 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Well let me start by saying...I never write reviews XD. I've been around fanfiction for about 5 years and I only write to my absolute favorite authors. So feel special hehe. Seriously though, your writing is fantastic!
Bratling chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
sequel, sequel!
scorpiogirl1031 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
i loved it! i think you should keep this as a one shot.

scorpiogirl
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
If you want to keep it as a one-shot, go ahead. If not, that's your choice because, either way, this is amazing. I loved it, and it was beautifully written. Wonderful job!
bcsbookworm chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
uh...yeah...DEFINATLY a SEQUAL! I don' tthink this story stands by itself...i mean...he has to learn he has powers like matilda and whatnot...i mean...plz write more?
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Aww, I loved it. Keep it as a one-shot.
James Harry Potter chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Brilliant. That's all I can say. His emotions just seem so... real, if that's possible with a fictional character. I vote for a sequel!
Fatalic Wolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I love this story. If for no one else but me, could you add more chapters? This is awesome...I've actually been in that situation.

-Bridget