Reviews for Crawling
Starcakes chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
This story is just full of heartaches after heartaches and I love it. I love how you constantly stick to your decisions when it comes to portraying the characters. For example, how Sasuke kept a firm decision with leaving and not wanting to do anything with Hinata. I love it. I think I'm a masochist at heart. I love being torturing my alredy tormentend heart. And that's exactly how I feel with this story. It's amazing. Utterly brilliant.
I hope you still plan on picking this story up whenever. It'll be such a waste not to finish it, with the things you got going here.
Well, Cheerio! Until your next update! :))
aurora0914 chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Please stop making hinata seem so weak. She needs to leave the village by herself. Update soon :)
SonniDeVicious chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Hinata is too persistent. Sasuke does not deserve it. Why did he not kiss her that time at the party? It was kind of humiliating for Hinata. A kiss could not kill him. Does he even love her? If he did, he would not leave her for such selfish reasons. I hope that she will not forgive him so easily if he comes back. You should make him fight for her love. When will you be updating this? It has been a while since you posted the latest chapter.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
love it
372259 chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
:'(
I'm heartbroken! Why why WHY didn't sasuke want hinata to go with him?! PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ! I have to know what happens to their relationship and why sasuke left ! PLEASE :( !
372259 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
WOW that ending! SO POWERFUL! I felt like I was watching a movie! I have to read it over like five times just because it was so good! Well done, well done!
Fenris Jin chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
Sasuke is the forever alone kind of man by choice. I guess he'll just have to realise that he's prolonging the inevitable. Anyway, it's been fun reading your fic. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
Ohh.. eloping, I love the idea..This girl has a good head on her shoulders..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
That's a good strategy actually.. Keep baiting him. Drive him crazy, make him want to come home to you.
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Life-time isn't that long. Tsukiyomi could do that a thousand times over.. in five seconds.. No worried there..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Character death? But, Kissing means something..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Oh look we finally start working on Sasuke..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Yes, I'm really confused on who's spirit were trying to heal here.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Hinata a bitch, well that's a first. I guess losing to someone you'd never think you'd lose to hurts egos. I guess it's Hinata's fault for Sakura to refuse Tsunade's request to take care of Sasuke in the first place. It probably her fault too that she was placed in house arrest with her charge. It's also her fault that she suffered in the sideline why Naruto chased after Sakura and rubbed it in her face. Hell, I suppose it's really a crime to be kindhearted in the world. lol
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 7/20/2012