Reviews for The Path We Walk
Stories done and stuff but I wanted to add to the list of "cliches" naraku is ALWAYS (99.9% of the time anyway) the bad guy..I mean come on can't authors come up with a different bad guy? I've only read a handful of stories that don't have him as the bad guy...why I like your story so much (I've read it at least twice that I remember) and where the heck did his sword baksaiga (sp?) go off to? I don't know if that's because authors forget bout that or never saw the ep in the anime where he gets it or not (can't remember if its in the main series or in the final arc)
young kagome chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Sorry, but no.
StokxCore chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Hi, So far your story seems okay, except for a few small points, an Oni is a type of demon, a bit like an ogre. A puma demon would be a Puma Youkai (literally translated as nature spirit). and Onna is used for an adult woman, shoujo would be a better translation for girl (it is literally little girl or young lady). But most importantly, it would read a lot easier if you didn't translate normal sentences, Miko is used for a shinto priestess, even in English, but woman or stupid girl would have more impact on most readers, because they don't necessarily understand Japanese. Youkai is another thing I wouldn't translate, because they're not demons the way demons are portrayed in Western cultures but translating the type of youkai is just making it harder and more confusing. and last, but not least, it is Baka no onna, not onna no baka, because stupid girl, or idiot girl, means an idiot who is a girl, not a girl who is an idiot. I hope your not offended, because I mean well. I hope you can use this.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
her father died in a car crash ,as well as her grandmother.
Montara chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
I loved your story. I just wished Sesshomaru to be a little bit more approachable, more like Kouga, at least when they were alone...Sometimes I hated his cocky attitude, especially towards Kagome.

But, is she his mate or just one that is sharing his bed? He bit her but that could mean that she submitted to him and not that he made her his mate...I hope he really wanted her as his mate :) In Rin's opinion, he did make her the Lady of the Western Lands...so I'll go with that :)))
Lairenna chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Just a note, I know it's years and years after the fact, but the character used for 'sai' in 'saikoro' means die, as in dice, not die as in 'Die you monster!'

Much love to your stories,
Marie Knight chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
I very much liked your story. I liked that you stayed away from the over used plots (if you could call them that).
OchreEyes chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Hey there! I'm enjoying your story so much!
All the action and Shippou learning and improving by the hands of Kagome is rather uncommon, which is a wonderful change :)

I'd just like to point out some corrections? I really don't mean any harm.
Maybe you've searched in 'die' in a japanese translator, but 'saikoro' actually means a dice, for playing games with? 'Shine' (shee-ne) is actually the word for die, It comes from the word 'Shinu) (Shee-nu) which basically translates to 'to die'

That's all really :)
More power to you and I'm probably gonna finish reading your fic soon! :)
Otsukaresama deshita :)
Sapphire2233 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
sorry didn't feel like logging in,

You're straying from the cliche is refreshing however i feel as if you've rushed the story a bit too much. Filler may be annoying to write but it would help stretch out the story more. It would also help with the sess-kag relationship which i felt was a bit to randomly placed. like you said they would have to develop a relationship first. hairann's I am alpha an the follow up series are good examples, as is house of the blue moon,
other than that, awesome story :)

Sapph
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
one more chapter. thats all it needs. just so i can see sesshomaru's reaction to her giving him the sword.
ReadxReview chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
You know I would have to say that this is one of the better SessKag stories I have ever read so far. The plot is great very few cliches if at all and the plot was not flat; nothing ever feels like it happened just because the author wanted it to, but because that was the way the story played out. No super strength Kagome, etc., but I love how you did your research and portrayed Sesshoumaru in the manner he deserves to be portrayed in. :)

Great fic can't wait to read more of you stories. If you are still writing.
Brandieeshipman chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Well I realy enjoyed this I would have liked to see a bit more of the romance but it was a great story and your a wonerfull writter.

Side note ... I agree that vampires have no buisness in inuyasha its just no dont do that. I know this story is old and you have more than likely already found this but in vampire knight they can have babys.
hypocrite patrol chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
a cliche you failed to mention: kagome and sess must unite to rid the world of a greater evil than naraku. -_- huh, wait, seems you got that one...
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Okay I haven't read the first chapter yet-I'm looking forward to it, though!-but I just HAD to say something.

You have no idea HOW GRATEFUL I am that you're going to NOT use all those over-used ideas of Sess/Kag stories. I LOVE you for this-I swear! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for keeping Sesshomaru in character! 'Cause I read all these stories that start out great and then Sesshomaru changes so much that it's just like 'What the F is this?' and I feel like I wasted my time by starting to read the story (I end up not finishing the story and going to look for something else).

So-THANK YOU! ...I'm gonna go read the first chapter/story now :)
Tangd789 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I havent even began reading the story and i already love it.(thanks to you AN). Cant wait to really read it.