Reviews for Like Looking in a Mirror
Chronostatis chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Smile. Niiice. So it's irony.
Morganvil225 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Hey!

My grandparents are still alive. Well, my grandma from my mom's side is along with both of my grandparents from Dad's side. They're also great-grandparents as my brother and his wife have a one year old daughter named Rena.

Btw, this is my new username.

Erik's Dark Angel
LolaRoll chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I haven't read your whole story yet but I completely love it so far but there is one thing I noticed. Sorry if you've heard it before or you resolve it in the end of the story it's just what I noticed from what I've read so far. It doesn't make sense that Cornelius wouldn't really want Lewis and Wilbur because he IS Lewis he should already know exactly who kidnapped Wilbur, why, and where he was because he has already lived through it before when he was 14. And Wilbur should also know where he's at and who kidnapped him because as a kid he went through it after being brought to the future. it doesnt change anything tho its still an awesome story.
Morganvil225 chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
hey robin. this is my new username(i was phantomsangel07). but i changed it.

i can't wait til you update your other MTR stories.

"Well, you know what they say: 'Keep Moving Forward'!"

WILBUR! . .HEAD!
noukinav018 chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
I laughed a lot with this story! hurray for the sequel too XD it's been fun to read it!

keep the good writing remember that!

XD
SkyHighFan chapter 13 . 10/10/2008
Your definitly right: it can be surprising who your best friends turn out to be. One of my best friends was this guy who always kinda annoyed me. He was the older brother of ANOTHER of my best friends and we grew to know each other especially in Boy Scouts but I tried to keep him at a distance since he was kinda annoying but eventually I decided to become friends with him and he became a good friend. He was still annoying but I put up with it and he turned out to be a great guy with a weird sense of humor. Unfortunatly he died in January of an accidental OD and I hadn't seen him in a couple of years. His younger brother (another of my best friends and one of the few I've seen since High School) took it really hard as they were close
Morganvil225 chapter 14 . 8/2/2008
Aw! -tear-That was too cute. This story was amazing! Keep moving forward with the stories you're working on!
Soul-sis chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
This is such an awesome story! You're so very creative and talented!
Raven-From-The-Shadows chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
Aw cute! Krys is an awesome girl with an awesome name! I had to add that. Great job!

~Krys
Raven-From-The-Shadows chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Awesome! When I found out her name was Krystal, just like mine, I was like sweetness! Great job!

~Krys
MakruTree chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
Good story! I had little wonders playing in my head while I was reading this!
JackFrost23 chapter 14 . 2/6/2008
hey i told you i would review even though the story is over! It was excellent and now it make me want to watch the movie...again and again
Ember411 chapter 14 . 2/6/2008
wow that was good. Love the ending for Older Wilbur.

Stay Gold

Keep Moving Foward.

Seanna.
Vixen's Shadow chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
Me: You seem to be able to get me to laugh at the stupidest thing at times.

Vix: At least it is a hilarious ending!

Kat: Writing should always be with you!

Me: Can I have the Pink Converse? I know someone who would love them to death!

Vix *blushing deep red*: Stop being so mean to me!

Kat: Vix is not killing us or tring to kill her emotion? What is wrong?

Vix: Well, at least I know who you both like... Oh sorry, Robi if I seem like I'm stealing your last line but I just had to.
Vixen's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Me: Robi, you're not stalking any of mes, right? Because if I did not know what Wilbur looked like the real me I would be very scared right now.

Vix: I'm kinda creeped out right now but I'll say its very good. Nice discription of Kyrs though. My hair when it was shoulder length was comparable to a bush. Now before I wet it down with water it is as similar to Lewis's hair style, well for a girl cut.

Kat: School breaks kind of make us talk happy after awhile. Winter break is the worst though because there are not camps and stuff to go to for a day or two. Just to let you peoples know why we are all of a sudden became review happy.