Reviews for Moonlight by the Waterfall
Kloperena chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
utterly amazing... made me feel for them... wishing i could help in some way against the horrid Magua xox!
lyns15 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
you did such an amazing job, you even made me cry! That story had so much power to it. Please write more, about Alice and Uncas.
lyns15 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I like it! Uncas loves Alice and i think u portary it very well, keep on keepin on:)
girulove chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
i loved the imagery! omg, the relationship is just so ... i can't put my finger on it, but its almost delicate yet holds something else.

loved it. :D
hey chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
that was very beautiful
really chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
The ending was beautiful, in which Alice lands practically at Uncas' side- very Shakespearen, and a lovely bit of your own touch.

The only thing I would stray from is asking for reviews so much... This is a very small fandom, and surely you are writing this more for the love of the story and the characters than receiving feedback? ;) Because regardless of whether or not you get any, you can be assured people are reading. :)

A lovely end, though.
assiage chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
YES! thank you for finishing your story! I loved it, although it was so sad and tragic, it was very beautiful...

please, please, please write another one with a happy ending :)

don't make me beg any more! lol... g'luck!
graciousplum chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Wow! That was so sad yet incredibly sweet at the same time. Tragic is so heartbreaking!

I liked Alice's thoughts at the end right before she died.

Please keep writing Alice/Uncas fics! I would love to read another one of yours. )
Anonymous V chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
Can't wait for the ending! I'm crossing my fingers for a happy one. I enjoy your writing and how you don't ignore Cora and Hawkeye's love even though they're not the story's focus. They're such a romantic couple, but I like Alice and Uncas' relationship infinitely better!
hey chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
that was great...plz continue
ShadowVixen chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
Aw! This story is so cute! I love it! Uncas/Alice fics are really the best. Please update soon :)
Mikosa chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Honestly? I thought that this was EXCELLETNLY written. Able to keep the characters IC, and even though it is based on the movie not the book, you are able to turn it into something so much more! No critisim here, but I must admit, I'm not very good at criticising fanfics. Unless they are horrible, which this is not.
Lapus chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
Really love the movie and whenever I read a moviebased story I'm afraid it will ruin something from the film. Last Of The Mohicans has some very complicated characters, but you've sorted their personalities out really well.

Great writing!

I'm a little sad that this story is ending. Tales about Uncas & Alice, tales of Uncas with anyone as far as that goes(EG)could go on forever in my opinion.

Later days,

Lapus
graciousplum chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
I saw one of the other reviewers say you might deviate from the original story? Yeah for possible happy endings even though the Romeo & Juliet quality to Uncas' and Alice's love story is part of their draw. A happy ending not provided by the movie would be great!

Great tension in this chapter! Can't wait to see where you take us next!

Update soon!
Pirateofthenight chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
it is great! i love the movie and love uncas and alice it is great!