Reviews for Inqueries about Love
Keirra chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
This is so cute, it's a really fun way to do the confession.
aero13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Sorry but I was much too lazy to log in
Anyways, sometimes it's the cute little one-shots that put a smile on my face when I read them. Very nicely done.
pengooo chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I think you could have left out the Japanese. You're writing it in English, so wouldn't it make more sense for them to speak in English? It would have been writing "sorry" in a Japanese fic when they should write "gomen". But that's just a peeve of mine. Other than that, this is my first time reading a Yamato x Sakura fanfic and I thought it was really cute!
YamatoLover18 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love this story, but who she liked was really there. Not trying to be mean, but when u write a story like this, clue that leads to him. Otherwise good job.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
-barks a laugh- HA~! This was REALLY cute! Heehee, love how the dialogue went...Sakura being playful dodging Tenzo's question, Tenzo pouting when she wouldn't tell and then the end~! Brava! -
LuluLullaby chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
like this a lot
Kia Kelara chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That's so cute! :-) Very well written and very cute and enjoyable! Thank you.

A pity that there aren't many Sakura/Yamato fics out there.
Clyde-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
So cute! Sakura's very bold _.
masaaki chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
OMG CRACK PAIRING. yamasaku too. omgomgomg. i like! write another or smthg!
bloodthirstygirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was awesome! So cute! Thankyou for such a cute story!
PenumbraChey chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was very sweet. Thank you. Tenzo/Yamato needs a little loving too.
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I really like this! I wanted to see if there were many stories paring Sakura and Tenzou and there are like 5! More need to be written, thanks for writing this it was very sweet.
leah chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh my god! I really like this story I actually smiled most of the way through it. Your a really good writer! :)
chibisiam chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
NICE!

i loved!

:D!
Eralda chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
wow i like this one and thank god there is some one who acctualy like's this paring please have a nother story with this paring and let it be a story not a one shot

love you eralda