Reviews for Touch Me, I Forgot How To Feel
valaria.onyx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
absolutely brilliant! I liked the time-elapse linked by their moments together, which you write it a simple, yet meaningful manner. the ending was great, its a harsh reality, yet somthing totally believable, and I liked how you left enough room for the reader to interpret whether the dramione was truly one sided or not with hermione. your writing style is amazing, and I loved reading this!
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
i love it. I dont know what else to say! It was definitely deeper and tragic but still amazing. I believe a sequel would be amazing.

xx
tennisplayerx33 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
garh! you and angst. killing me here!

i love dramione. good job]

hearts

~tpx33
csteinha chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
So you write my favorite Harry Potter ship as well as my Life with Derek Dasey ship! This makes me extremely happy.

This story is great, it has all the angst of a freaking awesome story. The ending made me sad, but its good to read a story were they don't end up making several babies and live happily ever after. Kudos to you for yet another one of the stories on my favorites list.
bsloths chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I've always seen the Draco/Hermoine relationship as more one-sided, it's obvious Draco has feelings for her, but she'd never reciprocate. But this was so good, you had me convinced that it could happen. Is the fighting you're talking about during the Battle of Hogwarts or before? You might want to clarify a time frame, since the non-bolded sentences occur from third year until adulthood, and it's not really clear when the bolded sentences happen.

Great oneshot!
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aww, that's incredibly sad! Amazing too! I love it!
JameyRose LovesYou chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
hey i dont get this story... can u explane it to me palez!
Aimee is Awesome chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wonderful. I don't have anything else to say, and that means a terrible lot.
jellyacey chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
OH. MY. GOSH. This is so cute!xD. It's so ssaadd...! ~sobsob!~ You're really good!

xD

-jellyacey-
nonhalema chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Speechless...great oneshot...full of emotion...awesome work
oneamsoundstage chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
What happened? I thought the Dark Lord's reign was over. Why is there fighting and Death Eaters?
Boho Bella chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
:( That made me sad... Beautiful. Bravo!

XOXO