Reviews for Desperate Misconceptions
SomeoneSomewhere chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
*sniff* so sad.. *sniff sniff*... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH! (must go read more SasuSaku) This is just so heartbreaking! *uses all the kleenex in the world*
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
*GASP* YOU UPDATED! 8D 8D 8D *spaz* xD

Aww... man, I seriously stared at that story alert for heaven knows how long, and YEAH! xD I checked it out, and aw... *sniff* you dedicated it to me. *sniff sniff* x3x You are AWESOME!

In just a few paragraphs you reduce me to a nonsense-blubbering puddle in my seat. Now dripping onto the floor. *o* I mean... it's pure amazing, every single word. *.* I can totally see Sasuke taking her like that... *sighs* (apparently, this one still manages to find something so dark so dreamlike) But 'tis true! Semi-related oneshot to the random oneshot is pure genius. 8D It sounds kinda twisted in a way but Sasuke dominating is just so... sexy. And you make it even so! xD

** teh ever addicted,

~sadisticdreamkiller 8D 8D 8D You're really amazing!
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Why you write these short narusaku oneshots and put them in this category filter?

I have no idea were you think these consider narusaku when you have naruto who do nothing, I mean absolutely nothing. That means it just one pov and not even oneside narusaku since we see absolutely no interaction between Naruto or Sakura.

Next, decided to check out your profile. And low and behold you are a sasgayxsaku fan writing so-call 'narusaku'. Even the majority of reviewers are sasgaysaku reviewers? WTH?

You do know this is Naruto and Sakura category filter. Yet you having noth of it, just focusing on Sasgay and Sakura basically. Unless you change you profile to state you like Narusaku or something, your short oneshots are not appreciated.

Even worse, one of your reviewers call Naruto and Sakura relationship a bro/sis, are we even reading the same manga or anime? Sasgay/Saku is a bro/sis relationship after the timeskip.

Anyways, could you please change the category filter from Naruto and Sakura to Naruto and All. It is more appropriate for your oneshots unless you make a serious effort to acutally making a narusaku showing.

Later.

PS. Think about it, you put your story in the Naruto & Sakura and get reviewers that are sasgay x saku, then are something defininetly not right.
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Short yet... cruelly addictive. 8D Seriously! (dare I say it?) I wanna push you to make another chappy! xD

No one (evar, or if there are, they most likely couldn't fit it right) has done a fic where Sasuke is abusive. (all teh meaningless fangirlyness make my eyes bleed xoX) Pull it off! Pull it off! xD I wholly believe you can totally pull this off, and if you ever decide to turn this oneshot into multi-chap, I'm backing you all the way! xD
an ocean's soul chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This was confusing... . Naruto and Sakura have become like sister and brother in the manga though...so that's how I see their relationship...wow did he hit her at the end? O.o That's a bit OOC...but anyway this was pretty good just a bit confusing...can't wait to read more of your stuff! -
sangi chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Very nice :)
cast14 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Great story i loved it i hope you will write other stories they will be great this story was very interesting
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
well that was kind of depressing. saddest part is i can see sasuke doing that to her, and i can see her taking it.