Reviews for Complications
PuddinCat chapter 1 . 3/11
Stumbled across this, and subsequently your other stories too, and I am so glad I did! This was really a pleasure to read, so in the tone of the character. Thank you
LisaDawn75 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I came across this story purely by accident... And it is what one would call a happy accident! My only complaint is it's a one-shot! Your ability to tell a beautiful and complex story through a compressed use of words is amazing, and your characterization of Frank is dead on. You have done a fantastic job on this story. I don't know if you are still around to see this review as it was posted quite a few years ago, but I hope I come across more of your work. :)
Angelinsydney chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Well done.
Psvtiger chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I'm aware this story was published 4 years ago... but just wanted to throw this review out there - very well done. I love the Transporter movies and thought this explanation for his character was perfectly simple. Always refreshing to read a story where the author demonstrates knowledge in grammar and spelling - thank you for that! Some stories have nice ideas, but the writing is so awful I can't stand to read it. You should write more Frank Martin stories!
RenewedBlade chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I thought this was wonderful! :D very well done, and of course Frank is such an interesting character. loved it.

R.B.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Very nice. I wish you had written the script for the last movie. *makes a face then sighs* I think you nailed his character.
Aoife129 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
excellently written! i love the vocabulary. and i think it was the perfect length. some people try to stretch out stories farther than they should. but i see it as a talent to be able to give a little insight into a character in less than 50 words.
Wolf Dog chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Love it! You tell the story in a wonderful way! It explains a lot about Frank and the way he thinks and the way he is. Keep it up!
anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I enjoyed this very much - backstory, good flow, and not to mention, good editing! Please post more on Frank. They don't even have to be multi-chaptered stories. Just continue with the vignettes, etc. Very nice.