Reviews for How to save a life
48ajp chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Pleas finish!; }
LilFoxyLady chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
omg shoveling shit is just messed up (sry bout my language) but seriously why is fluffy acting like such a prick
kattie chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
It was great! When can you update?
Mizu the Water Goddess chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
I love this story!

please update again soon!

Love always,

Mizu-sama
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
AW! Please update asap! Onegai, I beg of you, this fic is so awsome! Another awsome chappie this was, but I thought it was a tad too short... Guess I love your story that much, loll. Anyways, please update asap!

Ja ne!
kyekye chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
this was really good please up date soon
Tsuki-kiba chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
this is realy good!

Cant wait for more! I wana know why kags just fainted

and if the general dude is ok and gets mad at the other

guards for hitting kags! :3

~tsukiba
kasumi9-9 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Why did you have to kill Rin? No! You know this chapter was kind of good but then you killed Rin. -Sobs for a few moments before eating popcorn and turning to the next chapter.- 0.0
ichleibeyouko chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
omg continue!
Rosaile2009Twilight chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
i liked your story pleace update soon

_Angel_
kyekye chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
really good please up date soon
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
omg i love this story its good. update soon!
Mizu the Water Goddess chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
I LOVE YOUr story!

i really hope you update very soon!

i can't wait to find out what happens next!

love always,

Mizu-sama
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
uh oh... is kagome really gonna purify him? I can't wait ot find out, lol! geez, i'm making it sound like 'find out in the next episode of How to save a life!' anyways, please update asap!
musicallady1 chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
I forgot to ask on the last chapter so I'll ask now. What does the title in Chapter 4 and now Chapter 5 mean. I didn't take Latin, and I'm assuming that's Latin, in high school. So, Kirihara told Choutaro that she was concerned about his involvement with Kagome, and that she was giving advice as a friend. Could it be that she wants Choutaro for herself or at least she has feelings for her "friend"? Can Choutaro protect himself from Kagome's purifying him? I know he's trying to strengthen her powers, but what if something goes wrong; can he survive it? Keep up the great work!