Reviews for Family
I'm surprised Dot didn't start crying since he called her dottie. Also i got the 42 reference lol
this is extremely promising. At first I was thinking Yakko seems to be acting way to serious but you gave a reason why. They live in basically hell and he's still sarcastic. He also is still a kid as seen in the seen where it was just him and his mother. Please write more!
WheresDaBeef chapter 39 . 8/18
Wow. Just wow. I have never read such a beautiful fanfic before. You have literally managed to make me cry and laugh out loud, get angry and excited, and feel every emotion of the characters. I am amazed by your attention to detail and dedication to this story. Between "Family" and "Friends" (which I am about to go read for the first time), you have written around a million words! I love that! This isn't just some fanfic, this is a masterpiece that captures the essence of not only Animaniacs, but life and it's experiences. You are so skilled and write with this amazing amount of wisdom and insight (which I can only dream of having). You really are an inspiration, and have set the bar for every fandom's fanfiction. When I got involved in Animaniacs fanfiction, I did not expect to find something like this. In fact, when I did find it (back in February) I made myself read each chapter slowly and with breaks in between so I would have something to look forward to. I've never done that before, and usually just power read through a story and move onto the next. But this is gold.

And I must say, you are super creative. You've managed to keep even the simplest chapters super interesting, and have added the best plot twists and story lines ever. The kind of trouble they get into is just so original. Between the "Fab Four's" shenanigans and Yakko's unbearable girlfriends, there's never a dull moment. This is exactly how I would like to think their lives would be like! The characterizations are spot on, by the way. You've really captured each of their personalities and added onto them perfectly.

Now that I'm done with the story, I'm super anxious to read about the big party, the date, and the paint ball match. I know it's been well over a year since you have updated and that life happens (and it must take a long time to write these wonderfully detailed chapters), but I hope you can update soon. This story is so wonderful that it feels like it could be published as a novel, and I hope you can find the time to continue it. But if you can't update any time soon due to life and it's great curve balls (which we all know too well), it's alright. Though I'm hoping you will be able to.

Thank you for writing this story, as it is hands down the best fanfic I've ever read! You are a true writer!
Animorphs007 chapter 1 . 7/27
You are great, greater, and greatest. I love this version of the Warner's story. Keep up the awesome work!
DarkestHour0fNig chapter 1 . 7/27
(It's DarkestHour0fNight but there's too many characters)

This is the seventh or eighth time I've read this and it still makes me smile like a fool while I read those first few paragraphs. I just absolutely LOVE how you introduced the story. The setting, his siblings, and most importantly Yakko himself. You did an amazing job at this. This is what Fanfictions should be. Throughout the later chapters I'm always worrying about the characters, unlike most fanfics where you couldn't give a crap about them. This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best fanfiction I've ever read of any sort.
MoonlitLily chapter 1 . 6/23
This is literally one of the BEST Fabrics I have EVER had the pleasure of reading. Your chapters are so long and well written I could've mistaken it for a published book. I love your ideas and writing and the amazing way you managed to pull me into the characters lives. I'm hooked just from the first chapter, and I hope the rest will be just as amazing as this one. Thank you for posting and sharing your amazing, creative ideas. :)
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 39 . 6/10
I Loves it!
TheMultiFandomFagirl chapter 39 . 6/6
Aaahhhhhhh this is one of the best stories I have ever read! I hope you will continue it. If you don't, would you consider having someone else continue it?
Miyu kuran chapter 39 . 6/1
I'm new to Animaniacs fanfiction, but old to fanfiction in general. I've read so many that now it's hard to find new ones that I can only tolerate, never love but tolerate. You however have created something I thought I would never find in fanfiction ever again. Something magnificent. I spend my time rereading and rereading fanfics because I can hardly ever find any I can sit through, but here I found a gem. Please for the love of all things keep writing this story. This is now one that I will never ever give up on because it's that good. You are an amazing writer, you write the characters so well, your pacing is fantastic. These are all rare traits in fanfiction, but you are a master. I can't wait for the next chapter no matter how long it takes.
~miyu k.
chocolatebananacremepie chapter 39 . 5/13
This so beautiful I'm actually crying. You got the Warners down perfectly, and their back story was just too goddamn engaging. This should be made into a freaking movie because of how amazing it is. Aside from a few spelling mistakes, the story is perfectly written, the word choices are great. This has to be the best story on this entire site, and definitely my favourite.
Rachel chapter 20 . 5/8
Oh meh GAWWWWWWWD! Yakko's B-day! I LOVE birthdays! I'm sure the next chapter is going to be
ll says in a singing tone ll AWSOME!
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 39 . 5/2
This is, without a doubt, the best Animaniacs fanfic I have ever read. Take however much time you need to get the next chapter posted.
Creeper'Splode chapter 1 . 3/27
This is the fifth time I've read this. I love it so much. It is in a tie for my first place winner of fanfictions I've read, Norvus Ordu Seclorum (An unfortunately deleted PewdieCry) being the competitor. I just love how in character everyone is and how well you explain their habits in the show. Like Yakko saying "come siblings" or Dot hating the nickname "Dottie". You've done such a great job on this, the author and editor. I am happy to know the crap world we live in has this to make up for it. It makes everything just that much better.
ilovethisfic chapter 39 . 3/1
I have only recently starting reading animaniacs fanfiction. Even though I am new to this fandom, I can tell that you are, without a doubt, one of the best authors on this site.(Not really saying something, since i have read harry potter fanfiction. You know what I'm talking about.) I sincerely have not gotten engrossed in any other fic, 'Bonds' being the exception. I hope you will continue this fanfiction, because from what I see the last update was about a year ago. I think everybody who has read and followed this story will agree with me.
WildKrattsAnimaiacsFan chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice. Puting on my faves.