Reviews for Family
Creeper'Splode chapter 1 . 3/27
This is the fifth time I've read this. I love it so much. It is in a tie for my first place winner of fanfictions I've read, Norvus Ordu Seclorum (An unfortunately deleted PewdieCry) being the competitor. I just love how in character everyone is and how well you explain their habits in the show. Like Yakko saying "come siblings" or Dot hating the nickname "Dottie". You've done such a great job on this, the author and editor. I am happy to know the crap world we live in has this to make up for it. It makes everything just that much better.
ilovethisfic chapter 39 . 3/1
I have only recently starting reading animaniacs fanfiction. Even though I am new to this fandom, I can tell that you are, without a doubt, one of the best authors on this site.(Not really saying something, since i have read harry potter fanfiction. You know what I'm talking about.) I sincerely have not gotten engrossed in any other fic, 'Bonds' being the exception. I hope you will continue this fanfiction, because from what I see the last update was about a year ago. I think everybody who has read and followed this story will agree with me.
WildKrattsAnimaiacsFan chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice. Puting on my faves.
spotty-bee chapter 39 . 1/9
Your Story is Great MWS! Please don't stop now! Your writing skill was awesome when you started out and have gotten even better over time! Your skills are 7X better now and can only keep rising! Please continue writing when you are able and post when your perfectly happy with it! I'll be waiting on pins & needles.
The GalacticJester BubbleWitch chapter 5 . 1/3
Real insprition Yakko is. Ich möchte Deutsch lernen.
roughdiamond5 chapter 39 . 12/20/2014
This was the longest fanfiction I've ever read in my ten years of the pastime, and likely one of the most memorable. You've combined my curiosity of life-chronology-stream-of thought narration with innovative toon theory, one of my favorite childhood TV shows, and - most remarkably and what drew me into the epic in the first place - some of the most realistically portrayed, undeniably flawed but still deeply lovable characters I've ever encountered. I hold so much more respect for all three of the Warner siblings, each for their own struggles and triumphs that have been so painstakingly described here. I can't help but feel that I owe you a debt for the emotions you've put me through that I've craved in other fanfiction. At the very least, I will be a little emptier now that I can no longer sneak glimpses of this story on the bus.

All the same, thank you. Empty as my reading time will be, my mind and heart are all the fuller for having read this.
Nami1021 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Penelope Goose I like her! lol her response to Yakko when asking Yakko if he want the job :D He is such a smart alack. and wakko hyper later on from the soda was so cute! With Yakko chasing him around :D Also the purple alive sludge that was purring in the store? It literally makes me think of cafeteria food expression of the food is alive and disgusting lol.

That's is so sweet that Dot first word's where yakky, and Yakko delight to both his siblings saying his name first! I can already guess there mother would be upset, but not surprised as Yakko is the one that spends more time/taking care of his siblings. His younger sibs are so lucky to have great brother like him!
Nami1021 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
second time reading your story, I gotta say you are my favorite writer for animaniacs. The level of detail you put in your story of the young warners growing up and the characters is brilliant! and also love the long chapters. (love long story's where chapter is long)

I loved the introduction of the characters and plot of the story you took in first chapter. though sad is the situation the young warners are in. yakko is growing up to fast, as he is taking the responsibility for his siblings which no 8 year should be put under that type of situation. As it is the parents job. But I'm glad it is yakko as he is smart and will take good care of his younger siblings as you have already shown he is capable of in the first chapter, and we will see him mature and grow up as story progress when comes to him being the younger siblings parent/big brother guardian role. (in the show loved that about him that he responsible for his two younger siblings. sometimes shown being father like figure towards his siblings and also older brother at same time as seen, when he teases dot.)

As for first chapter I loved the introduction for Toon theory, The schlesinger syndrome and hammer space. I never even heard about these until I read your story.

Thank you for writing this amazing story! best story on warners origins I ever read.
This is canon chapter 39 . 12/8/2014
Okay, I haven't finished reading but i just had to leave a review, which is unusual for me, almost 100% lurker. Anyway I stumbled on this fic when i was taking a trip down memory lane and checking out fan art of a show i barely remembered anything of because it there were so few episodes shown. I started to read and didn't stop until three days later when i had only three chapters left, because i had to study. And there has been a long while since one fic has captured me so completely. Because i saw so few episodes when i was a kid, when i watched few in between reading this fic, the only thing i could think of was that they were great actors. Really, i'm not joking, this fic has become the "canon plot" for me. I started to think of ideas and fanfics for this universe. I'm not saying anything, got your messege loud and clear, the you have this planned out stuff. Just wanted to say how it affected my view of the show. My favorite character is Wakko, I just love how you portray him. I especially love relationship between him and Yakko, even if the focus has been on Dot (sorry don't really like her as much as her brothers).
This is incredibly well done and i find myself sometimes going back and re-reading my favorite parts (Wakko). Keep up the great work, seriously. This is the best fic i have come across in a really long time and that is something coming from me, I read a LOT.
AmazingSpderBat2012 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Totally awesome
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Please stop with the cussing! Other then that, really good!
Nikolai Bankz chapter 39 . 11/8/2014
I've finally read all 38 Chapters of Family, got a shit load of laughs through out each chapter, despite the length and time consuming each chapter is, I can personally say it was worth reading.

I don't care about the bad spelling and grammar there is in all or most of the chapters, heck you do way lot better than I could, but to the point, no matter how many errors spelling or grammar wise, this was neatly put together.

I love how each of the characters interacted with each other, from Warner Brothers and Disney, the appearances of each character from the studios, the friendships bonded and the relationships as well, surely, I hope to see at least another chapter or so.

For the relationships/friendships, Wakko's friendship along with Buster, Plucky and Max is one of the most fun to know about, from antics and pranks, to arguments and fights, all done with comedy, style and drama and a whole lot more, but the most amazing friendship I have noticed, is Bugs and Yakko, from the start they got along, and even when they fought, they managed to sort their differences out, I have also noticed Yakko looks to Bugs not just as a friend and tutor, but also as a father figure as well, which says a lot of how strong their relationship with each other and everyone they have in their lives.

This is truly an amazing story, I am not sure if I finished reading the final chapter, or is there going to be another chapter? I don't know, but I hope to find out, this story is spot on, truly the work of a true arthur. Keep it up, the story has lots of humor, drama and some good educational and fun morals that are important to remember. Great Job and again, spot on!
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
How long are these chapters!
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Why do these chapters have to be so long?!
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2014