Reviews for Family
Lista chapter 6 . 10/15
Decided to read the story from the start again. This part of the chapter always makes me cry...
Anonymous chapter 19 . 8/13
One complaint. You forgot Dirt by Alice in Chains in the list of albums lol! The AIC fanboy in me just couldn't let it slide. Great story, though.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/12
The idea of Wakko calling someone a "cock-knocker" is making my sides hurt.
Memsrene chapter 1 . 7/26
This is such an amazing story i cant wait for the next update!
The girl who envies books chapter 23 . 6/22
bookworm116 chapter 39 . 6/10
Is this the end of the book? will there be more?
if this is the end, well then oh well.
I can't tell you how much this book has made me laugh.
i love the characterizations and the way they all react to the different scenarios.
"yakko glanced around, gulped audibly and slowly backed out of sight around the foyer wall." this line made me laugh so hard.
so yakko's had to be the big brother and the guardian of his two siblings since he was 9…
Yakko's awesome.
this story is amazing.
please do more.
Izumi17 chapter 39 . 5/24
wonderful story please continue!
xX MeikakunaNaiya Xx chapter 22 . 5/23
please please please keep this up! i really mean it.. I LOVE THIS! You're really talented.. I'd do anything to make you keep this story up! I'd cry if not.. I don't know what to do if this won't be continued.. I know your busy.. and you probably (maybe) won't continue this story anymore T_T but I love this.. i love everything about this.. please please, I'm begging you! tell me please anything!
T.N.Q chapter 39 . 5/12
This story is incredible. You're an amazing and talented writer. A lot of the time I actually feel like crying when I read a few different chapters. I hope you update again soon. I'm really looking forward to. Keep up the great work and keep being awesome! Also, I feel like it's worth mentioning that the character Tails from Sonic is supposed to be eight years old. I've seen fanart from the person who made the cover for your story pairing Tails and Dot together when they were older. Just something I've been thinking about. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! I bet it'll be awesome!
Account is dead 58 chapter 38 . 5/2
From the beginning, I knew that Ocho kid was bad news... PERVERT I thought Dot had better sense than that...
MuppetMolly chapter 1 . 5/2
This is one of the most famous, most read Animaniacs fan fics I've heard of.

This is actually the first fic I'd ever read, like back when I fourteen or something! And MAN the DETAILS! I love the Marx Bros. inclusion, the Warners are so much like those dudes and I'm a huge fan myself (especially Groucho, he just gets me man).

It's been many many years since I read this. If I remember correctly, the last chapter I read was the one where Yakko looses his virginity, oh lala ;)

Can't wait to dive back into this, man. YEAAAH!
Account is dead 58 chapter 35 . 5/2
I just wanted to say.
You've literally made me cry. And laugh. And get super, super angry, so angry that I punch my pillow (and I never, ever punch my pillow). I've felt every single thing that Yakko and Wakko and Dot have felt thoroughly, and you've done such a great job in portraying these characters. At first I was like, "Wow, this is a lot of writing" because most my stories are half of what you have for one chapter. But I just drink it up and I know I'm addicted to this story- so this is my review, and I'm doing it early (i usually do reviews at the end of the story) because the story's over even though the plotline isn't because you're not finishing it.
I really, really want you to finish it but if something big happened in your life, I will accept that that big thing is way more important than writing fanfictions for a stranger's enjoyment.
Thank you.
XxTurtletracerxX chapter 39 . 4/25
Amazing everyone should read this!
MagicQuill42 chapter 21 . 4/14
Just wanted you to know, I'm only this far into your fic, but it has consumed my entire life. You know how every so often, you'll come across a fic that's just so in character and perfect that you forget it isn't cannon? That's this right here. I'm, what, halfway thorough, and I have already fallen more in love with these characters than I already was. I want to drown in their sibling fluff and punch those who are responsible for their angst. I just wanted you to know how much I'm enjoying it, despite being a little "late to the party" as it were.
Also, try looking up the most Favorited fanfic in the Animaniacs section for a nice surprise. ;)
Okay love you, buh-bye!
cimorine chapter 39 . 4/9
are you going to conclude this fanfic? IT'S AMAZING!