Reviews for Seven Feudal Fairy Tales
Shion Lee chapter 60 . 5/31
The last stanza and the ending of this story are very beautiful. Well done!
Shion Lee chapter 52 . 5/31
Holy. Shit. *muted scream*
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 59 . 5/20
This tale has grown and taken root with me in such a way that I shall not forget it easily. It’s been several years since you’ve posted it that any critiquing on grammar, plot holes, and the like seems irrelevant and inconsequential. Your talent for storytelling is wondrous and I am changed in some small way after encountering it.

I hope your future has progressed just as beautifully and successfully, since.

P.S. I was still hoping for the full ending of this seventh tale...with a marriage. Ah, I suppose we cannot have it all. But, after all this, I would hope that these two do not have such a simple end. Perhaps she may see him in her time and his future. After that...~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 39 . 5/15
I am surprised to find a tale that, in some respects, has outshone Shiro’s story.

I wish that I wasn’t devouring each chapter so voraciously, so that I might pay attention to the points of critique that arise while reading. Alas, they slither away as I am easily distracted shortly after by the nature of a new plot twist as I further puzzle out your interpretations of the original tales.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 22 . 5/12
I have to say, your variant of the ending was far richer than the original. There was a bit of confusion at first, over what the “curse” really cursed Shiro’s clan with, but this and the last chapter(s) helped clarify it a bit.

After the journey of the seven tales is complete, I have to wonder if we might see a certain someone in Kagome’s future, 500 years from the feudal era...

Once again, well done. The clarity and intention of your writing seems to have improved as the stories progress. Either that, or any minor flaws are easily lost in the overall impression of the experience in reading.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 17 . 5/11
This tale took a dark turn. The emotional contrast with the prior tales is marvelous, however.
The strength and depth of feeling in this one is varied and profound, as it is more personal. Additionally, the way you tailored it to suit Sesshoumaru’s lineage and his clan’s history is brilliant and irresistibly enthralling to watch how it all shall unravel.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 12 . 5/11
This is, by far, one of the most original ideas in the fandom. I cannot say how delighted I am that it is also entertaining in equal measure.

Yes, the grammar and curiously phrased descriptions give me a good whallop, there and again, but the overall journey is so fun that I cannot say I mind it much.

Are the seven tales based on actual historical tales (embellished with creative license, of course)? Whether they are or are not is of little issue, as the personality you’ve woven into each so far is uproariously funny. I only ask because I am unfamiliar with the details of each, aside from the three gods, so guessing at motives and interpreting their context on-the-go leaves me with more than a few unanswered questions than might be expected.

Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest and exploring your other stories. Thank you for sharing this with your readers, and I wish you will with your next endeavors~
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2017
poor shiro
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
i like it
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
so funny.
sayrahsunshine chapter 60 . 10/22/2017
Absolutely amazing. I read this so long ago, and to return to it and is almost like coming home. Thank you for writing this.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 60 . 10/3/2017
i'm finally finished and i'm glad i took the time to read it. i fell in love with this story. i'm kinda' sad it's over, but all good things come to an end. (spoiler) i would have liked the main characters to end up as a couple, but it didn't. they do share something special btwn the 2 of them so it makes up for it. if you have time read this story and be patient with it. you'll come to love it like it did when you finish. great writing from the author, with laughter, understanding, and lemon-y goodness to make it worth while. c'ya'
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 52 . 10/3/2017
read the lemon on dokuga: WOW!
Shell1331 chapter 60 . 8/21/2017
Wow! What a great story! You kept me on my toes the whole time, fantastic description, great characterization. Loved it!
parisadaja chapter 60 . 7/15/2017
This may just be the best fanfiction I've ever read in my life. Your skills as an author are unparalleled. You made the story come to life with insane depth and imagery. You're truly talented. Thank you for allowing me to experience your work.
2,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »