Reviews for Seven Feudal Fairy Tales
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 18 . 2/8
I like Shiro, he's funny
tuberose lover chapter 60 . 12/10/2013
(Pout) ... i liked the story ...i wish it ended with kagome and sesshomaru together though!
tuberose lover chapter 31 . 12/4/2013
This is such an unnecessary chapter -_- shame on ju! you could have found another way to answer the readers questions ...creative yes...but completely unnecessary to make it a chapter. i though i was moving on in the story. this seems like a commercial in relations to a tv show.
tuberose lover chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
That's not true! people bury things they treasure toooo! just a little 2scents addded there:3
Purplediamon chapter 60 . 10/26/2013
Excellent ending!
Dmo chapter 60 . 9/19/2013
HA ! I found it. I started reading but then school got in the way. Anywho this is the best story I have ever read. I love the ending most of all. Kagome making inuyasha and sesshomaru doing the story made my day.

Thank you for writing this WONDERFUL story, keep up the good work ! i shall be reading more of your stories :)
pepurth chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Just read this again and still love it! Thanks for keeping your stories up so we can enjoy them over and over again!
Hasunohana chapter 60 . 9/3/2013
Ha ! I read it again... As great as it was the first time !
artistfingerz chapter 60 . 8/12/2013
I found this story a few days ago and I'm glad I did. This is the best SxK fic I've read on this site.
I love it :-)
Untitled Fate chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Was that Kagome's first kiss?
Smile Black chapter 60 . 7/25/2013
xD so very nice :D
and to put the brothers in there? best you could've done ;)
Kon13 chapter 60 . 7/14/2013
Awww! I'm glad Kagome talked InuYasha into going in the scroll to meet Shiro! I'm gunna miss this story! That's okay! Cause I'll read it again! XD
Kon13 chapter 56 . 7/14/2013
O: Oh shizniz! I was wondering about what they were!
Kon13 chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
So sweet. I'm a KougaxKagome fan, but I also like the occasional SesshomaruxKagome and this has become my all time favorite. It's too sweet not to be!
Kon13 chapter 52 . 7/14/2013
AWWWWWW! I really wondered if this was coming even after the Q&A's but still! This is so much better than anything I ever thought could happen! The lengthiness of the chapter was well done and any who thought it was too much must have thought it was well worth it for this sweet scene!
1,977 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »