Reviews for Seven Feudal Fairy Tales
Estefania chapter 60 . 3/15
Me gusto y la disfrute pero ne no tanto que no acabarán juntos. Tanta experiencia para después solo mejorarse como personas pero por separado? Eso fue frío.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/19/2020
Incredible
Guest chapter 30 . 12/18/2020
This story is SO much fun thank you thank you
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 60 . 10/10/2020
I started this story long ago when you were still writing it. I never finished it. Something made me coming looking for it, to complete my journey with this tale. I am so glad that I did. I enjoyed every chapter of it. The change and growth of the characters through out the tale was wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with us.
awriiiight chapter 60 . 9/12/2020
Very satisfying read, I love how full it was, bit any filler really. I generally can't get into Inu/Kag, but I loved your ending, seriously.
Mirage chapter 42 . 12/3/2019
that was just cute and adorable and sweet how they where in the peach pit in ch42 _ and they dont even see it now...but hopeful soon
Mirage chapter 31 . 12/2/2019
Shiro-sama and orochi-san the dragon king...in ch31 Q&A ...when you think about it...interesting question-answers...they would make an interesting pair... or crazy funny foursome with kagome and Sessomaru
Guest chapter 48 . 11/10/2019
You... Really like adjectives
Guest chapter 60 . 10/8/2019
Well done. Truly well thought out and written. A unique idea with just the right amount of everything. Please continue to write. A pleasure to read, and to reread.
DaughterNile chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
Omg! Can't believe I stumbled across this beautiful peace of art. If you are looking for a proper story with adventure you have found it. This is on my top 5. Thanx for this treasure!
Dicome chapter 37 . 4/24/2019
wow this broken my heart
Dicome chapter 22 . 4/24/2019
dat shiro kiss
mariselortiz chapter 60 . 3/29/2019
Omg this is by far one of the best stories I have read. Thank you for your dedication
mariselortiz chapter 30 . 3/27/2019
I love the creepy lord even in his weakness he prove to rather live in a fantasy a company by faque children than in reality and lonniness. Great story
mariselortiz chapter 14 . 3/26/2019
This is really good. I have never read the fairy tales fromcjapsn. I am truly enjoying the story.
2,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »