Reviews for Seven Feudal Fairy Tales
S-Lioness chapter 41 . 10/3
They are so cute together, Kagome and Sesshomaru I mean but not in the romantic way.
I can't help but see them as a sort-of-mentor/child-student.
CCXC chapter 59 . 9/17
Seriously loved this. I read it first in 2012 and just remembered it when the tale of Shiro happened. Thank you, you have superb writing skills.

I cant review the last chapter again 3
natsumehikari76 chapter 26 . 8/18
*sharp inhale* my brain is in state of total area really talented writer.
natsumehikari76 chapter 25 . 8/18
i'm combined two fairytales so a fellow fairytale enthusiast, i am most pleased.i mean;,now i feel for evil serpant of susano myth? written.
natsumehikari76 chapter 22 . 8/18
very tale was my fave so far.
for certain,you have worked hard on this oneend result is superb.
Shion Lee chapter 60 . 5/31
The last stanza and the ending of this story are very beautiful. Well done!
Shion Lee chapter 52 . 5/31
Holy. Shit. *muted scream*
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 59 . 5/20
This tale has grown and taken root with me in such a way that I shall not forget it easily. It’s been several years since you’ve posted it that any critiquing on grammar, plot holes, and the like seems irrelevant and inconsequential. Your talent for storytelling is wondrous and I am changed in some small way after encountering it.

I hope your future has progressed just as beautifully and successfully, since.

P.S. I was still hoping for the full ending of this seventh tale...with a marriage. Ah, I suppose we cannot have it all. But, after all this, I would hope that these two do not have such a simple end. Perhaps she may see him in her time and his future. After that...~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 39 . 5/15
I am surprised to find a tale that, in some respects, has outshone Shiro’s story.

I wish that I wasn’t devouring each chapter so voraciously, so that I might pay attention to the points of critique that arise while reading. Alas, they slither away as I am easily distracted shortly after by the nature of a new plot twist as I further puzzle out your interpretations of the original tales.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 22 . 5/12
I have to say, your variant of the ending was far richer than the original. There was a bit of confusion at first, over what the “curse” really cursed Shiro’s clan with, but this and the last chapter(s) helped clarify it a bit.

After the journey of the seven tales is complete, I have to wonder if we might see a certain someone in Kagome’s future, 500 years from the feudal era...

Once again, well done. The clarity and intention of your writing seems to have improved as the stories progress. Either that, or any minor flaws are easily lost in the overall impression of the experience in reading.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 17 . 5/11
This tale took a dark turn. The emotional contrast with the prior tales is marvelous, however.
The strength and depth of feeling in this one is varied and profound, as it is more personal. Additionally, the way you tailored it to suit Sesshoumaru’s lineage and his clan’s history is brilliant and irresistibly enthralling to watch how it all shall unravel.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 12 . 5/11
This is, by far, one of the most original ideas in the fandom. I cannot say how delighted I am that it is also entertaining in equal measure.

Yes, the grammar and curiously phrased descriptions give me a good whallop, there and again, but the overall journey is so fun that I cannot say I mind it much.

Are the seven tales based on actual historical tales (embellished with creative license, of course)? Whether they are or are not is of little issue, as the personality you’ve woven into each so far is uproariously funny. I only ask because I am unfamiliar with the details of each, aside from the three gods, so guessing at motives and interpreting their context on-the-go leaves me with more than a few unanswered questions than might be expected.

Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest and exploring your other stories. Thank you for sharing this with your readers, and I wish you will with your next endeavors~
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2017