Reviews for Seven Feudal Fairy Tales
Robert E. Lee chapter 60 . 1/24/2013
I love this story! Very well written.
smilesy chapter 60 . 12/4/2012
i love the ending! it's awesome
QuiksilverGirl chapter 60 . 11/2/2012
Wow. Just wow.

This story was simply amazing.
md06783 chapter 32 . 9/12/2012
Ooooh my.. Sesshoumaru-sama in a fundoshi.. Oh my..
md06783 chapter 30 . 9/12/2012
I will miss the Dragon King *sniff sniff*
md06783 chapter 28 . 9/12/2012
Hmmmm.. I just looove the Dragon King.. I can feel like I can spin off a fic off this *grins*
md06783 chapter 23 . 9/11/2012
You had me grinning at 'Sesshoumarus dont bounce' _
Somehow the word 'Sesshoumaru' and 'bounce' in one sentence has me tickled..
md06783 chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
I want more of Shiro-sama!
The KumiKo chapter 60 . 8/11/2012
This story almost made me cry. I just love how the plot line was and it does feel incompleted but I still love it. This is absolutely my favorite story.
CCXC chapter 60 . 7/31/2012
i really loved this fic. Beside its very very complex and detailed vocabulary, i was able to understand it. Reallyy liked it, hope you keep doing such original and awsome histories!
take care bye! xo
dragonic-maiden365 chapter 60 . 7/11/2012
This story is awesome you should write more like this you are a genius to think of this it was really funny and now my sister thinks im crazy because at some points I laugh my a** off whenever something happens to kagome and sesshoumaru anyways this is an amazing story and I loved every bit of this refreshingly original story im a bit disapointed there isnt more though well this is definately going on my favorites list and is it just me or is this the longest review ive ever written... I do believe it is
mizuritamanami chapter 60 . 6/24/2012
every chapter i keep hittin' the add to faves button and it keeps telling me i already did. LOVED it.
mizuritamanami chapter 40 . 6/24/2012
AH, my GOD i love these. I only regret that i didn't get to it in time to actually ask questions. I absolutely adore the dynamic here. GREAT job. :3
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 60 . 6/9/2012
I'm kinda sad this is finished. It was soo good! I laughed and cried throughout the whole thing! I love Shiro he is so awesome! XD

Thank you sooo much for writing this beautiful fanfiction!
Blue Jeans chapter 52 . 3/28/2012
Okay, I changed my mind. Favorite chapter.
2,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »