Reviews for Seven Feudal Fairy Tales
Blue Jeans chapter 38 . 3/27/2012
I think this is my favorite chapter... when Sesshoumaru saw who Kagome would grow up to be and really see her for the first time as someone he could respect.
Blue Jeans chapter 39 . 3/27/2012
I am glad but also very, very sad about the lack of memory :(
Blue Jeans chapter 37 . 3/27/2012
Most awesome Kagome moment EVER.
Blue Jeans chapter 22 . 3/27/2012
LOL! Ah, Shiro, you old dog, you. Entertain us till the last moment with kisses and naked backsides.

Poor Kagome, I bet she's never gotten kissed quite so much, so often and to so many different people! LOL! And to have the first lost to a hime. Poor, poor Kagome. Well, at least the second one was with someone with a bit more experience... kukuku!

Where was Sesshoumaru's great senses then? I thought he was working on listening and stuff. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Can't wait!
Tanssai chapter 60 . 3/23/2012
Wow, that was sooo long but sooo worth it! I loved this story so much especially the ending.
Aynessa chapter 60 . 2/29/2012
A wonderful story, start to finish. It was a joy to rea theough such an epic tale with such beautiful characterizations and plotline.

I must confess though, I was rather hoping that Sesshoumaru and Kagome would continue their acquaintance and that it would evolve into love...maybe on the other side of the well. Alas, it was not meant to be.

But truly stunning and wonderful all the same.
Aynessa chapter 52 . 2/28/2012
Holy crap I love you.

WOW!

Just wow. I am amazed and stunned and impressed and awed and so thoroughly satisfied. The tension between them was so palpable and the intensity rocketed all those hidden emotions to the surface. I adored Sesshoumaru's roaring outburst and the stunned silence that followed. I thoroughly adored their silent gazing at each other, absorbing the charged emotion and their shared strength of spirit. You've managed a truly beautiful and intense moment between two unlikely characters that somehow fit so well once you strip away her naivete and his disgust for humanity.

This was a truly incredible hapter. Undoubtedly one of the best in IY fiction.
Aynessa chapter 39 . 2/27/2012
This is a beautiful set of chapters. Poignant, charged with emotion and sacrifice and loyalty...truly captivating.

I have to confess however, I find it hard to believe that Kagome wouldn't connect the dots and realize what Sesshoumaru did for her. She's a pretty smart girl. And I find myself regretting the loss of her strength and confidence. I wish that could have stayed, but then I suppose that would mean her agonizing loneliness would also remain. All knowledge comes at a price, after all.

I wonder if Sesshoumaru will ever think about the sacrifice his father made for Izayoi? After all...the seductress seemed to be surprised by the knowledge of her evil intent, which means Lord Toga most likely succumbed to temptation...and in turn had to sacrifice 300 years rather than 35. Your writing is truly intriguing and refreshingly intelligent. I have so much love for this tale.
Aynessa chapter 37 . 2/27/2012
Oh, wow. I am speechless at the wonderful emotion held in this chapter. How gentle and beautiul and sad..
Aynessa chapter 23 . 2/24/2012
I have been HIGHLY enjoying this story all day, but I just have to take a moment to pause and giggle at this chapter.

"Sesshoumarus do not bounce" is, undoubtedly, my favorite line so far. I giggled at that for quite some time, haha!

The ending of this chapter was quite amusing also.

I simply adore how you've taken these two characters, personified them perfectly, and then manage to slowly and gently warn their hearts to one another with carefully slow growth. It is beautiful and wonderful and I simply can't get enough.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 60 . 2/17/2012
I think I just fell in love.

Your tale was as deep as the ocean and just as unpredictable. I am ignorant to the tales of japanese folk-tales, so instead of ruining your story and its delightful surprises to myself, I waited for each and every chapter to reveal something new to me.

I can only say, THANK YOU. Thank you so much for going through the trouble of writing this, of bringing it to everyone and of allowing us to enjoy every single word you wrote.

I am... in utter awe at what you wrote. Complete and silenced amazement, I admit.

I have found no words of gratitude. Truly...

Thank you so very much. I was enthralled by every word, bespelled by every sentence. Like a starving dog to a piece of meat, I wag my tail at this prime example of divine literature.

I admit I loved Peach Boy's story best... the growth of the characters in that one was beautiful. The prose and the humor of Mon-Ki and Fe-San was beyong description, the old man was, too, brilliant.

Again, though I hate to repeat myself... Thank You.
random random random chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
I am enjoying this story, thanks for sharing!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 60 . 1/7/2012
Amazing story! I've never seen a plot like this and the uniqueness of it just adds to the appeal! Though it was kind of sad that Sesshoumaru and Kagome didn’t end up together you wrapped it up in a completely satisfying way. I especially liked the ending!

Thank you for sharing such a beautifully written story!

;)

-TMTMFD
Alisha chapter 31 . 1/6/2012
Bravo. I'm a bit selfish in that I only read completed stories, and a bit more selfish in that I hardly review when I am finished. Not only am I thoroughly enjoying your story and can't seem to stop reading, I absolutely loved this chapter. It's fun and hilarious, and answers some of the questions I've been dying to know. I knew when I first started reading, with the lack of Romance as a category, with only Adventure and Fantasy instead that there was a chance Sesshomaru and Kagome may not get together but I must say the suspense is killing me. Congratulations on a wonderful story thus far and I thank you for allowing us all the pleasure of reading. If you don't hear from me at the end it will only be because I am a spiteful soul and out beloved duo didn't end up together. Best wishes
Hellcat81 chapter 60 . 9/30/2011
very original idea. i really liked reading and learning about japanese fairy tales. too bad sess and kagome didn't stay together at the end.
2,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »