Reviews for Seven Feudal Fairy Tales
Kitsune-Miko-Tenshi chapter 60 . 2/9/2011
That was a spectacular ending to a spectacular story. Riveting through and through, I couldn't get off the computer. Which in hindsight wasn't that much of a good thing, but this was just one of those that you just couldn't let go.

I enjoyed the ending and how well it would fit into the canon. It was also enjoyable how you weaved all of the individual fairy tales together and how each chapter wasn't just one of its self but a needed part in the overall. A fun and wonderful read.
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I am terribly sorry...it seems that I have either made a horrible mistake or is not allowing me to put my e-mail in my message. I will try again, however, if you aren't able to receive it, then you can still send me a message via . I will check these messages. Thanks!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Happy New Year! I am sure that with this New Year comes many new experiences, adventures and opportunities. My name is Antonia. I live in New Orleans. I am an otaku (serious fan) of your work. This particular fanfic is my favorite of all time. I'd like to talk to you about an artistic venture concerning this fanfiction. I believe it would be advantageous to you for us to form a collaborative effort to transform your work to animated life. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. This is a better e-mail address than the one on this site: I will send you my phone number via e-mail should you be interested. Please don't let this Golden Opportunity pass you by!

P.S. !THIS IS A SERIOUS REQUEST**!
Shadow At Midnight chapter 60 . 12/23/2010
Very nice story. It was such an incredible journey and it was well worth my time to read it. Thanks for writing one of the best things I've read here on fanfiction in a long while. If I had to give it a rating out of five it would have to be . . . A Ten out of Five. And yes, I do realise that ten is higher than five. That's just how good your story was to me.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 60 . 11/28/2010
That was pretty awesome! I absolutely loved how you had the characters grow, all while weaving in the folktales. Excellent work!
Monica chapter 60 . 11/23/2010
This story was just plain beautiful. The characters were so real, so artfully crafted! I really want to know if Susanou gets shunted out of the "circle of gods" or whatever by Ameterasu and Tsukiyomi though.
Di Ambrogio chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
NOOOO DONT HURT FLUFFY!
austengirl79 chapter 18 . 11/2/2010
"She quickly pardoned her stress and gave it a medal."

Best/funniest/lmao line ever! I just found out about this story, and am loving it very much. You are a great writer! Can't wait to read the rest!
GintsukiKyu chapter 60 . 10/28/2010
I liked this fic a lot specialy chapter 50 when Fe-San was distracting the oni (ogre).
MusicFiend666 chapter 55 . 10/17/2010
I find it kind of funny that Kagome is playing Kaguya, who she fought in one of the movies...Great story by the way! I'm sad there is only a few chapters left though :(
Seluna Maru chapter 17 . 10/8/2010
u shouldnt have been nervous of this at all it was simply splendid. If u were allowed to turn this into a book i would buy atleast 7 copies lol this story is truly heaven sent
Seluna Maru chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
oooooooooooo im relly liking this Sesshomaru isnt the slightest bit OOC u wrote him perfectly. He really could careless. I mean i understand what other writers are trying to do when the show sess a lil OOC but i mean its onli natural since in those stories he is fallin for kagome. But some over do it...u are taking it slow and i love that _
Speklez chapter 60 . 10/4/2010
I know that this story is like forever old, but i just found it a few days ago b/c i am usually a Twilight reader. but i have to say that i really enjoyed this story. though i am sure i am not as sorry as most about the lost lemon, the way it came across was still descripted enough to make me smile, but kept the blush away.

a very good story and i love how Sess and Inu were in the scroll at the end. I know you said no seq, it would be funny to see Inu as a princess. i am willing to bet that our fave Demon lord will take his time under the sea this time around.

enough of my ramblings, i just wanted to tell you wonderful job and thank you for the enlightenment on Jap Fairy Tails.
ruipiggy chapter 60 . 9/21/2010
I just finished this in two days while ignoring my school work and I have to tell you, I am in awe and in love with this story. It has not only been the most enjoyable story I have read in a long while, it has also thoroughly reawoken my imagination as well as taught me many important lessons. This story is amazing. Even though I thought there was no way you could end this without it being sad since it's assumed Kagome and Sesshomaru would no longer speak, the ending is wonderful and everything that I wanted. Thank you so much for this story.
cnc chapter 22 . 9/14/2010
Who will Kagome be kissed by next? LOL It's like Pirates of the Caribbean. The third one, I mean.
2,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »