Reviews for Seven Feudal Fairy Tales
cnc chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Awww Kagome gets a kiss from a princess. How sweet!
Koneko156 chapter 60 . 9/10/2010
totally LOVE the ending XD
candyredlove chapter 60 . 8/15/2010
awesome awesome story! please write more like this!
IWasOnceLoved chapter 34 . 7/27/2010
I recognize this story as the one they use for the Blue Seed anime. I didn't realize it until I recognized the story of the daughters and Kushinada and Kusinagi and Susanou.
Leaf-san chapter 35 . 7/19/2010
Man, it's a good thing Kagome wasn't the main character in this chapter!
Twilit Phoenix chapter 60 . 7/14/2010
Wow...

This was a great story. I loved reading it. Though during the chapters where Sesshoumaru was all pouty and lethargic i somewhat lost interest, but i kept reading and im happy i did.

All the fairy tales made me realize that a lot of anime and manga are actually based from the stories. That's really cool :)

Your style of writing is great and made it easy to understand what was going on in the story. All the characters acted exactly as their personalities suggested, and transformed from their trails accordingly. Nothing seemed too stretched. The amount of work that must have gone into this story on your part is enormous.

I really enjoyed reading it
Too Lazy to login at work chapter 60 . 7/8/2010
This story is/was an amazing read! I can't believe it only took me a day. I kinda feel sorry that this had to end. I was impressed with the characterization of Sess. and how he remained true to himself the entire story. Amazingly done! This have better won a butt load of awards from those Kag/Sess sites...because this should have won in all categories!

Thank you for taking my day off yesterday and turning it into something filled with imagination and suspense.

You're an amazing writer and I do hope to see more of your work lurking around on the net.

Pardon my spelling and crappy grammar, the work computer is crap and half my letters look like symbols.

Fyyrrose
hkyadte chapter 31 . 7/3/2010
...ROFLMAO!
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 60 . 6/30/2010
Snif snif I can't belive it's over already it was such a good story I absolutly love it can't wait to read more of your work and to think I might never have found it if I hadn't seen the picture of them all in the begining and finding it for it caughty intrest mwahahahahaha I can't belive kagome got them to do the fairy tales together and that inuyasha has to be the old lady and the moon princess hehehehe poor him will also have to wait 300 years and I doubt sesshomaru would give him his years back even though he will either go as quickly as possible or he will take his time it just depends what inuyasha does to piss him off before and what he does with his time wow this is long but I guess I just should have said that I love this story and keep up the good work ( and if you wanted to although I know you said you wouldn't you could wrote a sequal bit oh well)
CraziBum8 chapter 40 . 6/27/2010
I just want to say that you are an amazing author! I have been looking for a fanfic with serious depth and substance and I am glad that I have finally found one! This story is amazing and I seriously hope you continue writing more! If you ever begin to publish books, please post your author name!
Dementra chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I don't think that people of the Feudal Era (e.g. Sesshoumaru)would call their era 'feudal'. To them, it was modern. I's just like how we call our era the modern era. In the future, people won't be calling this era the moden era anymore because it would no longer be modern.
Azhwi chapter 60 . 5/28/2010
This was an amazing story!

Light hearted, deep and thoughtful. It was a nice touch to end the tale with the two brothers.

I was wondering if they would make repeat appearances with the scrolls. Since they know what to do, and they know that they can do it, why not keep the scroll prisoners company?

*grins* And Inuyasha has to deal with a lovelorn emperor!

Oh and the dress, the knights, the waiting... *laughs*

Well done!
Locura chapter 60 . 5/17/2010
1) beautiful poem.

2) love how they came back

3) the ending was especially good. Sesshomaru still gets the sea-witch huh? wonder how long he'll stay this time. ;)

4) that STILL BUGS me. Have you ever seen "Into the woods"? 'cause what they had was a "moment in the woods" and the whole justification of "they wouldn't understand" doesn't get rid of the fact that she slept with the brother of the man she PLANS to hook up with! I think he has a right to know! If He goes off and has an affair, then SHE has a right to know!

::sigh:: It was...and is...an AMAZING story. and that bit, right there, shows a blatant disregard for all that effort you put into writing and the growing of the characters and the obvious care you took with building and incredible plot and world! I wish I could shrug it off, but the fact that the story was THAT amazing makes the blemish that much more obvious.

Glad others liked it.
Locura chapter 59 . 5/17/2010
And...beautiful. A little confusing at the end there, but lovely.
Locura chapter 58 . 5/17/2010
::chuckle:: I love how they maintain their innocence in the face of distinct proof to the contrary. and how scary Kagome can be. :)
2,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »