Reviews for Seven Feudal Fairy Tales
Guest chapter 50 . 4/14/2017
Hm. I've figured out why I don't care for Kago in this story: she's basically an inuyasha stand-in.

I understand why she left Sesshou behind, although I think she's treading a fine line between appreciating the gift and squandering it away. Basically, her "strength of heart" (rme) saw her through the trial... which is usually what happens with Inuyasha... which is why I find the reluctant hero with a good heart trope irritating.

Anyway, I disagree with a previous viewer. She's not obligated to think of Sesshou's feelings. Yes, he did give her years back, but it was a gift without conditions. He didn't even tell her about it. I do think it was pretty foolhardy and selfish of her to run off on her own and the idea that he would see it as appreciation pretty hairbrained, but she did it for herself, which is part of what he was trying to teach her in the first place.

I think Kago bonded more with the OCs than Sesshou, which is why I'm not connected to this "ship" in the story. It would be very strange to have them form romantic feelings or even a real friendship within 9 chapters.
Koneko chapter 48 . 4/13/2017
I'm really rooting for them to just stay friendly.
Koneko chapter 37 . 4/12/2017
That was nice of him *snorts*
Koneko chapter 36 . 4/12/2017
Well, now I guess she has an idea of how lonely the Dragon King was. I wonder if Sesshou will give her the years back (probably) or leave her be now that she's matured in thought and physicality. He didn't save her from the King, so I'm not sure what he will do.

Or perhaps he will see this as his failure (even though it's not really his fault) and decide to take time from his life to give back to her.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/12/2017
I'm not really rooting for sesskag in this story mainly because the adventure (and sesshou's growth tbh) is more interesting than Kago and their romance. Although I'm sure it will happen since it's been hinted that Inupapa went through this with Izayoi. I wonder what the philander youkai had to say about Sess's mother and how you will relate her story of serving man, even though her manga/anime character was hinted at eating humans.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/12/2017
Wait a minute. So her parents were able to disable the dragon heads with their special sake, but they chose to sacrifice their daughters instead? Ugh...
Guest chapter 29 . 4/12/2017
Hm. Dante and Ayn Rand teas right here.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/12/2017
rme Kago being stubborn and wanting to be right as usual. Since she's constantly comparing everything to Inuyasha's plight, I wonder how this Kago would view the fight between he and Sesshou and the human arm incident?

Was it right to blow your brothers stomach out or to take the other's arm? Sometimes it just is what it is. But there are folks out there who can't let nature be, they have to force it to be something else to soothe their anxiety and sense of what's right.

I'm soooo not rooting for this couple if this is supposed to be a pairing. Kago is too annoying and self-righteous while Sess is too damn smart and angry.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11/2017
Why does Kago insist on believing that all the characters she meets are just myths? She's living what she thought were her grandfather's senile ramblings, but the happenings of the scroll somehow aren't real. I dun get it.

I really love the dragon king.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/11/2017
Hm. This doesn't make sense. Earlier Sesshoi said he didn't like that Inuyasha tried to wish away his heritage on the jewel. But now we see that he is ashamed of his heritage as well. Is that discontinuity or Sesshou being a hypocrite? Guess I'll see in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2017
Hm. Kagome knows the future and Shiro doesn't. It kind of is a curse considering man's "right" to destroy the earth she parsed the destruction of youkai. If I were a demon in charge of protecting nature, I would look down on a clan that decided to serve the enemy of youkai and nature as well.

This idea reminds me of rebelling angels who resent d God/the Creator for making them serve ungrateful humans.

Your story is more interesting than the canon version ha. It's a bit more introspective instead of self-serving to the loveable hero trope.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/11/2017
Seriously. Kago needs to learn when to keep her mouth shut and to cut out the self-righteousness. Talk is cheap, especially when you don't have all the facts. And did she not learn about changing the story from the last one they encountered.

At certain points in the manga/anime, she, Yasha and Inupapa were my least favorite characters. The martyr complex was DEEP with those three.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
I'm not done with this chapter yet, but it looks like Kago is learning the lesson of being a martyr vs being a responsible ruler. The princess sounds exactly like Kago when it comes to solving problems and now Kago sounds just like Sesshou saying 'this isn't a fairy tale' HA
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 60 . 4/6/2017
One of the best stories I ever read and I love how she made these two return to do it! haha
Lady Serai chapter 60 . 2/12/2017
Oh my god! Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are traveling through the tales together! LOL! XD
2,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »