Reviews for Whisper
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 3/8
1. Shooting Voldemort full of bullets would have been WAY awesome! If it worked, that is. Otherwise, you'd have about five seconds of laughing like the homicidal maniac you are before he got annoyed and AK'd ya.
2. Seeing Sirius Black in a thong would have made it all worth it... NO, I AM NOT OBSSESSING OVER A FICTIONAL CHARACTER!
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 2/17
Perfect.
That was perfect.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 1/9
Some were good and some were not good. Interesting though.
Ewunya chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I am crying. This is beautiful and you are talented and I am crying. Thank you and congratulations.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This made me laugh and cry and it was just Perfect.
footballprincess chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
good job! my favorite is number 16
HolderofthePeni5 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
that was a really good story i enjoyed it alot
Anoreyniel chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Absolutely amazing
Artemis chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was one of the most wonderful pic about Sirius I've ever read! :')
I am crying now! :')
blueginny chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
In secret 20, how could ginny tell him all secrets? sirius was in azkaban.
Lilah T chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Great!
I like how you mixed sad and hilarious truths.
My favourite is number 10!
BonNuitBel chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Beautiful, I loved how you mixed deep things in with more mundane, like the daughter named Jennifer thing. Five stars!
shiney02 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
wow, I really like this one. mostly the part about Regulus and Remus (trying to kiss Sirius). great job!
Ichiume chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Ah...the ending was interesting to say the least. It's, poignant(?), sad(?), almost wth(?). Not sure what emotion it left, but it was gave me a bit of a *wham*, and I'm left "mmhmm, that was gooood..." with no idea why. (It's a compliment, if that wasn't clear). :D
Micanaria chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I LOVE this fan fiction. It's short, and touching, and funny. It's difficult to write something short and powerful, and you have mastered both. Thanks!