Reviews for The Unbreakable Vow
Guest chapter 25 . 20h
you know, your story has the potential to be good if it wasn't for the extreme OOCness and lots of Ron, Hermione, and Dumbledore bashing. And, in case you forgot, Harry trust Ron and Hermione more than anyone and that Ron and Hermione's loyalty is to Harry no matter what. The last book is proof to that. *sighs disappointedly*
kryspi chapter 37 . 8/5
love this story hope to see it finished. Started reading it when it was on SIYE forum was glad to see more added to it here.
Oh COME ON.

THIS NEEDS TO BE FINISHED RIGHT NOW IT IS TOO GOOD NOT TO FINISH
This is so good! I'm getting so frustrated that none of the Order seems to care that they're using Ginny as a sex slave but at the same time it fits the characters with the explanations you've given.
orihime55 chapter 37 . 5/13
I really hope you continue this fic, is brilliant!
ferwinck chapter 37 . 5/11
Omg I can't believe it's been 3 years since this story was last updated! you have to keep writing, this story is too good to be unfinished!
Lerris chapter 37 . 4/17
This is pretty good all in all. The only thing that really stands out is the time spent finding Harry. I think it stands fine on its own, but if you write anything similar in the future, you might consider reducing the number of pages for that a bit. As it sits, once Harry meets Albus, you could basically call book one done.

To the particular plus is you do make characters that are more shades of gray than most...
Lerris chapter 8 . 4/14
Interesting, but I can't help but dislike the premise of even being able to create such a foul piece of garbage, particularly because of such a nebulous reason. It implies that a male member of the family can trivially sell a younger member into slavery and enforce it magically. I understand it is a plot device to move the story forward, but still, it is not one that I'd encourage to use often. I'm also surprised no one even suggested trying to eliminate Draco. He did this willingly. He has earned the consequences. Besides the main cast is still at war with that family. You don't surrender your allies to your enemies, no matter what fancy paper they have.
Hope this would continue somehow!
DarkPhoenix chapter 3 . 2/21
I want to know what's going on! SUSPENSE!
DarkPhoenix chapter 2 . 2/21
Whoa! Can't wait to see what will happen next...!
FreelanceBum chapter 27 . 2/13
I still find it crazy how you portray Hermione, especially about the contract. She cares more for house elves, including a freed one, than she appeared to for Ginny.
Rabid Reader chapter 37 . 2/2
I just re-read your fantastic story for the third or fourth time now, I think. Its really one of my favorites. I notice the story has not been updated for almost two years now. While it seems you may have moved on from this fic, I really hope you do come back and finish it one day. Its really too good to be left uncompleted.
AaronD1 chapter 37 . 1/31
Great story! Though it's not finished, I will be adding it to my favorites and follow it.
AaronD1 chapter 16 . 1/29
I like the story - but I am very annoyed that everyone in the order seems to think that Ginny is "safer" with Malfoy than she is running off alone. No one can be so damn stupid. Kingsley, tonks, Dumbledore and especially the rest of the Weasleys should all be very glad that Ginny is missing.
1,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »