Reviews for The Unbreakable Vow
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 37 . 8/28
Which contract? Legal or not, magical contracts can be binding.
When Severus realised that Voldemort disappeared, why did Severus go to Dumbledore and not Harry?
Aurors are looking for Harry and Ginny by magical signatures? Dumbledore is probably laughing at them, especially if Death Eaters are similarly ignorant. But then, Dumbledore shouldn't have been the only one to hear Voldemort's spell.
Thank you, Hogwarts, for helping Harry.
Glad that Harry helps Severus to stay alive.
Goblins are brilliant. Emergency telephone line?
Glad to see Bill.
Avocado is tasty! Delicious.
Harry underestimated Severus.
Chapter 27: Disgusting bloke spitting at the map? I thought it was Bellatrix, not a bloke.
Lucius is smart and surprisingly lucky. Mulciber and Carrow will find Harry while looking for Severus.
Mulciber and Carrow are incompetent. No disguise, and deliberate mayhem.
Severus Snape is wise in his sinisterness. Sherlock Holmes-ian...
How did Voldemort find out about Jamie? Ah, Draco...
At least, Draco is wounded, Restricto. Hope Percy is alive.
That's a darn annoying curse that hit Percy. Is it Erised-related? Because blocking/erasing memories of the last ten years would not have been easy. And Percy sounds happy, lost in his own world - he doesn't seem to notice that he is not in Hogwarts. Was the curse for Percy to forget ever meeting Harry, or something?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
lojosmom chapter 3 . 7/31
This is such a unique and interesting story. Three chapters in and I am already hooked.
SarahOlivier chapter 36 . 7/18
I understand why James is named James Arthur, but I love James Sirius.i just hope that the next child is not called Albus Severus
pottermind chapter 37 . 6/8
This is a really amazing fic and it's one of my favourites! I really hope that you are okay and will try to update this story.
Thank you for the amazing read!
kmagarden chapter 37 . 4/20
AAAAAaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh... I always check for 'complete'. I didn't this time. Thirty-seven chapters in and it isn't done.

Don't know if you're around or read reviews - but I was LOVING this fic. One of the best I've read. Really sad it was never finished. Hope you are well.
Karou WindStalker chapter 36 . 4/12
Damn, forgot this was incomplete.
JediRaptor chapter 37 . 3/28
Seriously?!

Damn, usually something this long that hasn’t been updated in years is a complete story!

Curses!

Well, I hope it didn’t get completed for an innocuous reason, and that you’re in good health.
its better than nothing - it's better than nothing

No me no chance - Now that I have no chance
Not could he go hunting Horcruxes - Nor could he go hunting Horcruxes

He always has to tell mew I got in there first - But I fired the Curse first while he was getting ready to monologue.
(The previous sentence was completely nonsensical in context)
An Imperius curse - An Imperius curse defense
his interesting rising - his interest rising
called me a cynic - call me a cynic
Ibskib chapter 5 . 3/21
"Tom Riddle harmed me too. I have depths the others will never have."

This is such a cringeworthy line, I would strongly recommend changing it and everything related to it. No character that the author wants the readers to respect or like should say something so conceited about themself.
the Dursley's - the Dursleys

the Hogwarts' mediwitch - the Hogwarts mediwitch
A shame all that silly chat about magical cores was added, no such thing in canon, but a somewhat decent story otherwise.
1,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »