Reviews for The Unbreakable Vow
SarahOlivier chapter 36 . 7/18
I understand why James is named James Arthur, but I love James Sirius.i just hope that the next child is not called Albus Severus
pottermind chapter 37 . 6/8
This is a really amazing fic and it's one of my favourites! I really hope that you are okay and will try to update this story.
Thank you for the amazing read!
kmagarden chapter 37 . 4/20
AAAAAaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh... I always check for 'complete'. I didn't this time. Thirty-seven chapters in and it isn't done.

Don't know if you're around or read reviews - but I was LOVING this fic. One of the best I've read. Really sad it was never finished. Hope you are well.
Karou WindStalker chapter 36 . 4/12
Damn, forgot this was incomplete.
JediRaptor chapter 37 . 3/28
Seriously?!

Damn, usually something this long that hasn’t been updated in years is a complete story!

Curses!

Well, I hope it didn’t get completed for an innocuous reason, and that you’re in good health.
its better than nothing - it's better than nothing

No me no chance - Now that I have no chance
Not could he go hunting Horcruxes - Nor could he go hunting Horcruxes

He always has to tell mew I got in there first - But I fired the Curse first while he was getting ready to monologue.
(The previous sentence was completely nonsensical in context)
An Imperius curse - An Imperius curse defense
his interesting rising - his interest rising
called me a cynic - call me a cynic
Ibskib chapter 5 . 3/21
"Tom Riddle harmed me too. I have depths the others will never have."

This is such a cringeworthy line, I would strongly recommend changing it and everything related to it. No character that the author wants the readers to respect or like should say something so conceited about themself.
the Dursley's - the Dursleys

the Hogwarts' mediwitch - the Hogwarts mediwitch
A shame all that silly chat about magical cores was added, no such thing in canon, but a somewhat decent story otherwise.
Just William chapter 37 . 2/18
It's a pity that this story, very well thought out and written, will never be finished. Numerous readers will be saddened by this.
lysen5972 chapter 27 . 1/29
Love this story, re-reading it for the third or fourth time and hope that you can get back to it. Reading this part always gets to me, the idea that dumbledore and the order think that they have the right to look for and bring Harry back. That his opinions, privacy and choices don’t matter. If he’s managed to evade them for 5 years, shouldn’t it be safer to leave him hidden. As with everything, the less people know where he is the better the chances it stays like that.
Thanks again for writing this and hope to see a new chapter soon
1,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »