Reviews for The Unbreakable Vow
JT8960 chapter 1 . 4/22
Hello! I realize this story hasn't been updated, etc, in years. But after being strictly just a reader here on fan fiction for the last 10 years or so, I wanted my first review to be to you. Not so much a review as it is to tell you that this is one of my all time favorite stories on this site. I must have read it like 20 times now over the years. It's my go-to when I just need to escape and read for awhile. I wish you wrote more to it! Just wanted to tell you that I really love it and am still rereading it constantly. Thanks, JT.
nimnim chapter 37 . 3/30
more!
samjordon08 chapter 37 . 3/19
I'm Loving this story. I can't wait for the stakes to be raised.
Thisisaprettylongusername chapter 37 . 3/2
Pleasepleaseplease keep writing! I wasn't sure about this story when I started, but then I got hooked, and now I'm sad.
Thisisaprettylongusername chapter 7 . 2/28
You know, the simplest solution is if the youngest Malfoy were to, shall we say, spontaneously lose his life due to some accident involving green light. I'm surprised no one thought of it.
Owain1 chapter 37 . 1/24
Just read and enjoyed this. Very good.
kimberly.clarkposey chapter 37 . 1/3
I know it's been awhile but could you please please update and finish this storey. It's one of my favorites I have read it a couple of times now. I hope to read more. Thank you for the entertainment.
LBII chapter 37 . 12/15/2016
I am enjoying your story. I read some of it when it was first placed on this website. It has evolved into an fine example of Fan Fiction. I hope you take the time to read the story again and get your muse excited by this story again. I see several ways to finish this up, however my favorite is to have Voldy face Snape and lose. As Harry saved Snape then it was him that destroy Voldy. You still have to find the Horocruxes, I have never heard of Dobby and the House Elves finding them, but it is a fault.

I hope this helps get your muse in gear. It would be a shame to add your tale to numerous fine works never finished.
Thank you for sharing your , time talents and imagination with us readers.
eemaggss chapter 37 . 12/4/2016
Such a great story! I'd love to see it continued sometime! :)
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 37 . 11/25/2016
Dear lord, I really hope that this is just a long hiatus and that the story hasn't been abandoned. Love the plot, though the writing is a smidge too expository for my tastes.
SarahOlivier chapter 27 . 11/23/2016
Hermione needs to grow up, their not in school anymore. She wonders why Harry didn't tell them? She would have blabbed before Harry even left
SarahOlivier chapter 25 . 11/23/2016
I agree with Tonks, Hermione is an idiot at times and how do they know that Hermione is not working with Percy?
VanRandwijck chapter 37 . 11/22/2016
Please tell us if you've abandoned this story. It's been three years since the last time you've updated. I would really love to know where your story is going cause its one of my favourites :)
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Okay
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I know it's been very long since you've updated, but pls, try to get back...this stroy is so very good that it would be terrible to leave it unfinished.
1,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »